Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good evening gentlemen,I have a small doubt, perhaps so obvious but I could not see logic. Regarding Redistribution of OSPF Routes in the process. When I perform the redistribution of static routes conectdas and if I give the command show ip ospf it ...

I have a SRW224G4P and when I boot up it has the following error:Image Loader 1.0.1<ERR> Diagnostic Loading Fail - Try RuntimeLoading Runtime Image File : SRW224G4P_SRW248G4P_image.bixAnd it then tries to boot from Runtime file and it seems to boot u...

Hi experts,May I have your opinion on the following matter?ConfigurationTwo 2911 routers.Doing HSRP on Wan and LAN side with 2 standby groups.Doing static nat to internal servers.Added redundacy keyword on the nat statements .Tracking wan side interf...

adi822001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to disable login account lockout for Guest accounts in ISE? I see that in the WLAN portal policy, Maximum login attempts has valid range of 1-9. Is there any way to disable account lockup completely?Many thanks                  

I have a 3825 router feeding a network of 2950C switches with a vlan per switch.  Is there any way I can set user speeds for example to 25 mb on each user port on the switches in the router?  I know the 2950C will not do this in their configs and I a...

jtothemak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my setuptwo Cisco 3825 with 4 ethernet connection.4 ISP connectionRouter 1  -  ISP1 and ISP 2Router 2  -  ISP3 and ISP 4I will be using NAT and HRSP on both routers.I'm having problem with NAT and I was wondering if anybody know which NAT or ...

We currently have 3 ISPs, the third just being added last week, When I set it up under OSPF in our Core switch it will not load balance, Our current defrault route in the core is going to ISP2 and when I add our new connection in as a default route i...

Hello,Not able to connect Mac using AFP from another Mac. These are at different location connecting Via AT&T MPLS.I am seeing port 548 open at both location.Kenai_2621XM#telnet 192.168.134.31 548 /source-interface fastEthernet 0/0Trying 192.168.134....