Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Without realizing that the ROMMON version on the platform is older (15.0(1r)SG5) then the minimum required 15.0(1r) SG7 for VSS, I converted the switch running IOS 3.4.0 SG to VSS. It took the commands and reloaded and went straight into ROMMON mo...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer that is stretching VLANs between DC's using dark fibre. Each DC will have a pair of Nexus 5548UPs.The question is can I run HSRP between the Nexus switches in the different DC's or can this only be between the paired Nexus switch...

Hello.I have a linksys SRW2008P 8 port gigabit switch, i need to get access to it to configure it but i dont know the admin password, i have tried the default admin with blank password but does not work. How do i reset this switch to factory defaults...

Hi,I am having a dilema when it comes to replace the 2 cisco 3750 switches in the datacenter. They have links to Nexus 5000, where the servers and storage are connected, act as main L3 devices, where MPLS traffic from branches also comes and where th...

We're in the process of several upgrades. Part of these upgrades include turning on VSS in our core on two 4506E and installing a Nexus 5k with UCS in the data center. I'm planning to configure the links between Nexus and 4506E as layer 3 port channe...

does LACP require same  native vlan, vlan range on physical port and logical interface?                  such as                  I config vlan range on physical interface for vlan 10-100                   and config vlan range on ...

fly by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509E with supervisor32 modules  currently running3223-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI5.binWent to the Cisco Feature Navigation and believe I can go to 3223-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI12.binWas wondering if I am correct?...

Resolved! NX-7000 MGMT INT

Hello, If I already assigned an IP address to mgmt0 on SUP1 and connected it to the network, is there another mgmt int for SUP2 to assign an IP address to?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/hw/nexus7000/installation/guide/n7k_connect...

So i have this older router which has probably never had the firmware updated.  Apparently the release is up to 15.x.x and I should update this firmware has we have some issues and I need to eliminate this as one of the possible causes.Since I am goi...

We have a older 3560 access switch that has high CPU usage the past three days. Solarwinds is telling us the switch is constantly around 90% - 95%. The switch has been around in our environment quite some time and this is the first we have seen this ...

RB117892 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes