Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Guyz i would like to ask if Macsec would offer encryption over all types of data traffic including RTP ??? so if i would sniff packets after implementation of Macsec all would be encrypted ????

I have a VOIP system and have been fighting a couple phones dropping mid call.  I recently added ' auto qos voip trust' and increased the In/Out buffer to help with this issue.  I'm not certain if that will resolve the issue but I'...

justfish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a power failure and the primary IP address went down moved to the standby router as designed using HSRP. The problem is when a secondary address was added to the VLAN.. there was no HSRP programmed for it. So we have one router doing the prima...

Resolved! Cisco Switch Info

Hi EveryoneI wanted to know is there a site on Cisco that I can go to, to learn about what the letters on switches mean, for example WS-C3750-48TS-S I know is a 3750 but what does the TS-S mean. That is what I want to know and also for other models w...

Hi,For redundancy I use the command VRRP. I have configured the followingtrack 1 interface FastEthernet4.6 line-protocoltrack 2 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 reachabilityNow, I want also add a new track. This track need to check if a specific IP is still ...

hi all,i have a plant that we used wireless barcode scanner that move all through out the area, and we have about 8 wireless access point with the same SID.  the wireless were not planned proplery so we have error on the switch (2960s) about flapping...

i have Cisco 1905 /k9 Series ISR router which is not getting powered "ON",  led status showing "black".i have checked with another connection and changed the power cord but same status.how to power on the router. please help ?

Need some help in understanding the following:AutoQoS is running on the 2960 platform, is there a need to remark/reclassify this traffic to match 4 Q's i have configured on the router connected to the switch?To simplfiy my question, Do i need to twee...

Amir Yanny by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have enherited a netwrok utilizing a Cisco 2960G switch, Cisco 1811 router with a Pix-506e.  Currently there are two vlans configued on the router and the 2960 switch.  Vlan1 10.255.1.0/27 and Vlan 2 192.168.1.0/24.  The folks that own the network ...

Hi,I am facing the above mention issue flapping between port Gi1/0/2 and port Gi1/0/36 since last month twice a week repeating, after checking in Cisco Switch3750X Logs this error comming ? before a month this issue was not coming suddenly it is comi...

ahmery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes