Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PBR no worky

Hey all,I have a 6509 running 12.2(33)SXH7 and that has the following config:ip access-list extended PBR-206deny   udp any any eq bootpsdeny   udp any any eq bootpcdeny   ip any 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255deny   ip any 172.0.0.0 0.31.255.255deny   ip any ...

I know the purpose of VPC is to have more than one switch for the peer and keep-alive, etc..  But i have an envrionment that has multple IOS switches connected to the nexus 5k switch.  Should I or Can I create a vpc domain on a single nexus to use th...

meinanut1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I am having trouble with packet tracer 5, I cant create sun-interfaces on serial linksI can do it on Ethernet links no probs just the serial..Is it supported??int ser 0/0encapsulation frame relay ietfframe relay lmi-type ansino ip address...

Hey guys i need yr help.I have a router and a switch which i want to connect. Before that i want to make three vlans. I have this ip adress to use 172.26.0.0 and subnet mask 255.255.0.0. After this i will have to connect my small network to another s...

arsenal77 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am following one tutorial on setting up WCCP with squid which is here at:http://www.crypt.gen.nz/papers/cisco_squid_wccp.htmlIn this tutorial, the clients and proxy server has been setup on the same interface(192.168.1.0/24)//To identify proxy-serv...

I have reset a 4506 to factory defaults and reloaded the switch. From there I have changed Interface VLAN1 to 192.168.0.2 /24. i can then ping this from inside the switch. I also have a Laptop hooked up to this switch which has the IP of 192.168.0.1 ...

We've got a new building coming online, and with this being the first entirely cisco deployment for us, I've run into an unexpected issue.We have a 3560-X distribution switch and a few 2960S switches at the access level.  We have Axis P3304-V cameras...

lmcnett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello All , I have a query for NTP architecture which we are trying to impliment having  NTP server on 2Nexus 7000(HSRP pair ) but as we are planning to use loopback for NTP but as we cant have HSRP for it . I have 2 queries 1)should i use physical i...

I want to rate-limit a vlan to 200Mbps on a 1Gbps link. All traffic above the 200Mbps should be dropped. I have questions about the burst rates:1) Are the burst rates (normal and max) optional parameters ?2) If not, how can they be stated to most str...

boblutton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello All , We have a cisco WS-4506 switch with current image of bootflash:cat4500-ipbase-mz.122-31.SGA.bin but it doesnt support SSH, was bit confused which image to use for SSH as there are multiple ontion to choose from on Cisco software page for ...