Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have an ASA 5505, an 1841 router-on-a-stick, and all gigabit switches.  The ASA inside interface is on the LAN and the 1841 is of course on the LAN.I am looking to add VoIP to my LAN and am thinking that I need a new router.  A 1941 or 1...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We have one core switch and some access switches with vlans. The default gateway on the core switch is our firewall. We have connected a device to the core switch. The device has no default gateway for LAN Interface. We are able to ping this devic...

We have below configuration,Content RuleContent Name - TEST_WPSVIP - 10.34.236.654Protocol - TCPPort - 2810ServiceName - TEST_WPS1IP Address - 192.176.32.125Protocol - TCPPort - ANYName - TEST_WPS2IP Address - 192.176.32.126Protocol - TCPPort - ANYCa...

Hi All,I am facing issue while upgrading an image , what I am noticing  the total bytes of 152.2.S.tar file  is  26388480 bytes .  at switch is its showing [OK - 26387881 bytes]  some bytes missing   the error because of incomplete image . please sug...

We recently deployed infoblox netmri.  Soon after turning on the snmp discovery, we started getting alerts from our monitoring system saying 3750X stacks were not reachable.  During  We verified that during the time when we receive the alert, the swi...

Hello all,I have a question it will be very easy for all of you but i could not configure it on gns and packet tracer. I am new for cisco. There area 2 area for is is.In area 1, there are 2 L1 routers and one of them have 2 loopbacks 192.168.1.0 and ...

ocaldgn05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I have searched cisco fourms for a while for a solution but here is my situation.I currently have a data network with defualt vlan 1 and a Voice network on vlan 1 also.My data network is 10.20.60.0/23 My Voice network is 192.168.2.0/24  Our...

Hi team,We are getting this 2 routeover static: 10.10.0.0/16Over bgp : 10.10.10.20/281) Pls confirm whether both will be installed in my route table2) for traafic with dest: 10.10.10.25 will take my bgp route ?3) fopr traffic with dest: 10.10.57.5 wi...

Hello everyone,I am facing an issue and want your help, i am using cisco 6509 switch with IOS 12.2(33)SXI8a. The cpu usage remains sound on 6%. The moment i configure it for AAA the cpu start shooting to 50%. I have verified the graphs of each switch...

hi @ all!i have a viewing problem by my CCP 2.7.i only see the first 30% of the screen, the rest is hidden!i´ve tried a lot of IE settings but nothing helped ...i also tried it with my Google Crome but i had the same problem!Thanks,Gernot K.System: w...

Hi Guys,I am planning to implement DHCP snooping in my enterprise network . So would like to take your advice before start with .here is my network setup user pc----Access switch - dist switch- core-switch - Serverfarm core switch - server farm - win...

cisconell by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card