Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Router has below ACL  configuredaccess-list 106 permit 0.0.0.0.27 255.255.255.224 host 200.x.x.x.xNeed to know which IP address will this ACL allow?Regards Mahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm desperately trying to get LACP working over a dot1q Tunnel.The "Service Provider" Switches are two 4506-E Switches with SUP7-E connected via a 10G Link, running on cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.03.00.SG.151-1.SGsample config:dot1q tag vlan nativ...

FH STP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm not sure how to go about troubleshooting this one. I have a site that has pim dense enabled. I had to do this for some local multicast traffic they needed to support, but I did it for all of our sites. The other sites have normal looking mul...

What is causing this and how do I fix?I corrected by rebooting the router. My VPN stopped working during this.After the boot it was good.thanks,                   sa live is 86400 by the way.I have the latest firmware too.

Hi,Iam planning to change the configured area type of existing core switch (L3-4507) from stub to normal area. As our environment is not too big (3locations) I do not see a need for this area to be stub and also I need to add extranet connection at t...

Hi all, I was ask this question in an interview. 40G max length is 100-150m. What if we need to provide 40G between 2 endpoints that are 600m apart ?Kindly tell me what is the approach ?

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anyone know why the license upgrade fails? Was the PID filled in incorrect during the License Registration Proces? I filled in just 881 as PID.Router#license install flash:<SN-number>_20100910XXXXX.licInstalling licenses from "flash:<SN-numbe...

asrakiman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have office sites connected with IPSEC over GRE tunnel and running EIGRP.  Now I know we can use "delay number" to control the less attractive path.  However, what is the bandwidth use for?  I read some Cisco page about bandwidth calcuation, but I...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RPS 2300 and 3750

We were advised to get an RPS2300 to use to keep our switches running while changing out the main power connections to our switches. However we are now finding that the 3750 still needs to reboot to activate the internal power supply. Is there any wa...

We are currently running HSRP in our core with 2 devices within 1 HSRP Group which is fine.We have an adjacent building where all hosts use this HSRP instance as their Gateway which works fine.However we have an issue in that SRST is failing in remot...