Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello all,I have successfully configured GLBP on my network but i have some doubts. how can i verify that traffic is actually being balanced on both outbound links? another thing is...i have one 60meg link and one 15meg link, how can i make more traf...

Hello chaps,I've been strugling for last two days with something really strange. I have Nexus3064 installed with two SFPs (GLC-SX). These are connected via 2m patch cable to vmware machine and physically terminated on Solarflare adapter. The issue is...

Resolved! ACE in TCAM

Folks, what is exactly refer to Access Control Entity that is compiled by Feature Manager into the TCAM?How it differs from Access List?

sugatada9 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe trying to work up a new plan for adding on additional building with 3 floors Part of the new structure would be a dedicated space for the IT dept.We are going to have only 4 switches ( 3560 and 3750 series) with patch panels. No serversI need...

Hi,Is there a particular setting to apply on Cisco Catalyst 2960 / 3750X switches if the DNS role is dedicated to a windows 2003 server  ?Catalyst 3750X is used as core switch and Catalyst 2960 is used as acces switch -Is it better to transfer the DN...

AlGeorges by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allOn a switch which has 1 gig uplinks to my core, and then 100 meg wan layer 2 links to another site, if I enable qos and then just trust the packets coming in, can this cause any issues. ? I haven't enabled and priority queue on the ports just m...

Salam Aleykum.I have 2 Cisco 3750G switches whithin stack.Some VLANs erases automatically after fiew days.VTP mode is transparent.Should reason be excessive logging ?What reason should be?I wait for your answers.Best regards,  Samir Aliyev from Azerb...

Hi guys!I have to change a linux routing to a router to do only a small NAT. In once side i have a PLC (ip 192.168.1.65/24) that need to see 8 PLC in network another network (192.168.0.0/24) as "localnet" ips (it don't route). In the 192.168.0.0/24 s...

Hey all.  We had a complete outage the other day, a heavy equipment pience of machinary crushed our ISPs entire fiber, took out pretty much everything in the area, including a cell phone tower.I've been asked to setup a redundant backup link just in ...

I have been going through the document on ACL's on Cisco 6500 Catalyst Switches and have a few questions on the TCAM ACL processing. I've been referring the below mentioned document.https://supportforums.cisco.com/post!input.jspa?container=2003&conta...

Hi,On my Cisco router running NAT service I have some devices on a couple of vlans which are on the inside network.  They can communicate with each other fine and can access the Internet.I also have some client devices on a vlan designated as the out...