Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have 2 ASA 5510's with the base license at two different locations.  There is a VPN set up between the two to allow internal traffic through.  They both have a default route for internet.  The network right now is 10.16.171.0\25 at locat...

zdoty by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a route-map configured and binded to one of my VLAN interface to route all VLAN traffic to a particular destiantion IP.We have matched an access list in sequence 10  where in we permit & and deny a few IPs.There is no match for sequence ...

sayast001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently have come across not being able to transfer files across our MPLS link one way only.  We have disabled WAAS, QoS Policy and have rebooted our Core Switches(6506 and Nexus 7009) with no luck.  We can transfer files to the remote site, but ...

bktkruppw by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I write these lines because an issue with mac acl. I have a Cisco 6513 and I want to configure a simple mac acl to permit the traffic between a virtual machine (VM) and a rackeable server (RS) and block the traffic between my network a...

New to the Nexus switch line, have to apply local port Security to several 3048s. I see that the switchport port-security is available on the 5000 series and up but I can't find it, or anything like it, on the 3048s. How do I limit ports to a single,...

mark320i by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day allI currently have two 2950's connected to a device by port-channels, each 2950 has a single portchannel with two ethernet ports in the portchannels. each device is configured exactly the same, I ping the gateway from a device connected to ...

I have a router 1841 and a swith Catalyst 3560, to set a router on a stickI set up the vlans, 3 loopback interface with 3 networks, and truck ports in the swith, set up subinterface with fa 0/0 port in the router.  It seems the router will not route ...

Hi All,I'm planning to build a small local network with CISCO switches. Our requirements are * All end machines ( 3~400 PC ) should not see each other. * All end machines can see host(server) machine(s)I have searched about port isolation feature ("s...