Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,Im new to cisco world and currently we are planning to swtich on cisco for our network backbone. We are planning to purchase WS-C3750G-12S-S which has 12 port module. i dont know if the SMF and MMF can be used at the sametime using this Fibe...

I am relativity net to networking so I have some basic question. I was wondering if i can get some light shed on the following: How can you determine who is a bandwidth hog on the network? and can you tell how much bandwidth was being used. I know th...

Resolved! Proxy ARP

Hi Expert,Just want to ask what list of codes or IOS the proxy-arp is disable by default? And also how i can confirm that proxy-arp is disable by default?Becasue i noticed some IOS the proxy-arp is disable by default but some are enable by default.I ...

m.salcedo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have been trying to use debug Packet command on cli ( with terminal monitor on). But i am not able to see any result ? why is that so. I can see various other debug results but i couldnt see a single line shown after debug packet. Is this comma...

Hi Everyone,I  am tracing route from say sw1  in network.From Sw1 say i am tracing 192.168.50.10Sw1  say to reach the destination 192.168.50.10 next hop is 192.168.60.1.I went to device  say sw2  and found the interface with ip 192.168.60.1.now from ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was wondering if anybody could tell me if there are any distance restrictions (other than those defined for a specific transceiver) that are associated with connecting two Sup-7E supervisors for enabling VSS over? We plan to physically separ...

Good day AllI have two 2950's I am using as access layer switches that are uplinked to gateway switches VIA LACP port-channels. I have the VLAN"s IP'ed on the access layer switches. and I am not having any trouble with devices connected to the 2950's...

I have a Cisco 4506 switch with a cluster of VMWare ESXi servers attached to it. The DHCP server for this network is in one of the virtual machines, so I have the uplink ports to the cluster all set to trusted.This is okay for the time being, but I d...

Hello Experts,I am in process of configuring a new switch L3 cisco 4948 10ge model and run the following conmands:Interface VLAN 100IP address 1.1.1.1/24Interface VLAN 200IP address 2.2.2.2/24Please note there is no interface assigned to the above VL...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,could you please tell me how i can setup a BGP protocole with BFD ?Best regards---Posted by WebUser Jamall Haddann from Cisco Support Community App

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card