Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,We have some problems with delayed packets at our Catalyst 4500. Sometimes Profinet packets took 6ms to leave the switch. The packets are arriving every 2ms at the switch from Core and sometimes the switch is buffering 3 packets and sends the...

LeonW_1-1668681984364.png
LeonW by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 150 Mbps internet bandwidth and 50 users are allocated dedicated bandwidth of 50 Mbps, another 50 users 60 Mbps and the rest of the non-dedicated users will use 40 Mbps, what would be the configuration?Is that we can do the configuration ...

RManjunatha_0-1668345937209.png

Is there any way to change the behavior of the port LEDs on a 4948-S?  Default is link state and looking for activity blink instead.  There is no "mode" button as on other Cisco switches but wasn't sure if there's a software command equivalent.

Hi ,Can someone provide help please We are lost the admin access to switch WS-C3650-24TS via web user interface , but we an admin access to the cli ,is there anyway to recover the admin web password ? or can we create an admin access to the web inter...

asma0alhamed_0-1668670602457.png

Hi All,I have a 2 cisco 3750G switch and it is connected via stackwise cables and i am trying to use a channel group for 2 uplink ports that are located in port 48 in each switch for my VMware ESXi and now when i tried the channel group modes below i...

HeraldSison_0-1667064692295.png

I have 9200 switch with TtenGigabitEthernet Transceiver Module. Connected through (not sure but will confirm tomorrow) WDM to another switch. sh inventoryNAME: "c92xxL Stack", DESCR: "c92xxL Stack"PID: C9200L-24T-4X , VID: V01 , SN: XXXXXXXXXXX NAME:...

Can we use BPDU guard and BPDU filter command on same switch port along with port-fast as BPDU guard error-disables the port and BPDU filter drops the incoming BPDUs on port so here two action would happen simultaneouslyplease explain.

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes