Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Helllo,We do experience the following issue:Clock between Client and Server is off by 16 minutes, though NTP is synchronized. Issue:ntp client#sh clock21:05:46.532 est Sat Jan 28 2023 ntp server#sh clock20:49:33.133 EST Sat Jan 28 2023Config at NTP c...

Netmart by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched this thing before asking here (Google and this forum) but did't find relevant result.I would like to know which type of Cisco switches that support Multiple Q-in-Q (QinQ inside QinQ)? For example, I have 1 Gbps Q-in-Q link from a netw...

Resolved! UDLD Problem

Hello , can someone help me with my problem,  I have 9500 switches with udld aggressive on each interface , but i have some issues when i try to test it. If i disconnect one of the fiber optic ( TX or RX) interface just go down(not connected) , but i...

Hi Guys,Since IOS 15.X it is possible to authenticate users who are using SSH to connect to a device with their RSA public/private key pair. One of the limitations of this technology is that you can only define 10 users for this authentication scheme...

mvknl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi , I am getting below error in the logs .There is no impact by i keep getting this alert in the logs AEAUH-INJDC-01NB01-N5KSFSW01 %SATCTRL-FEX101-4-SOHMS_DIAG_WARN: FEX-101 Module 1: Runtime diag detected minor event: Correctable ECC errors <dev=...

Hi,        Refer below  STP scenario, Can someone tell me why switch-1 port Fa0/2 block and not port Fa0/1? all switch has connected with fast-ethernet port, priority of all bridge is default. you all are see all switches MAC in attached snap. also ...

Hi Experts, How can I know the details of my SFP module single mode or multi mode ?Module SN no : CISCO SFP-10GBASE-LR SFP+ TRANSCEIVER MODULE AGD16514BWYAGD164842R5AGD165045G5

fadnee123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes