Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Firends,I need help with HSRP with NAT. I have problem in some situations.See attached image for example.Situations:1° If interface Gi0/0 is down, then the HSRP changes to router 2, but Gi 0/1 continues in router 1. When the packet leaves networ...

Resolved! 3750X weird CLI

I was building a new 3750X switch stack.I placed 4 switches in a stack.  Installed all stacking cables and power stacking cables.Powered everything up and consoled in.Here is where it got a little weird.2 of the 4 switches came up in the stack.The la...

Resolved! 10 Gb dhcp issue

We connected a new 3750x stack to our 6509 core today using two 10gb links in an ether channel using single mode fiber and LR SFPs. The problem we have is that dhcp will only work when the first uplink is activated. The second uplink will not pass dh...

Hello Experts, Lately I have been noticing mac flap messages on some of our access layer 3750G switches. Just a little background on how this is setup. These 3750G switches are stacked and uplinked to a distribution layer 3750E stack (2 switches) via...

I've been doing some research on these technologies, since they are one of my weakpoints.But, what are the differences between the two and how do they relate? I don't need a 5 paragraphresponse, but if you want too, feel free. I'm all about doing my ...

I have a cisco 2621XM with IOS 12.3. Is there a command for the cisco router to NAT the connection address within the SDP packet?Is there a command for setting a static NAT with a large port range for RTP? Right now I have to dedicate a whole public ...

We have been successful writing web interfaces to allow non-technical people to "shut" ports down in the event of emergencies, using SNMP with the "ifindex".Now we have a request to monthly pull an MAC table from a switch stack in the same method.The...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card