Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.Maybe someone has already had experience in such case.I have Cisco ISR 861-SEC/K9 with usual configuration – NAT, PAT, ACL, ZBFW, VPN Site-to-Site.It’s nice one and cheap and very similar to Cisco 881 )But when I have 10-12 Mbit/s in outgoing d...

Could anyone point me to a configuration guide or help explain setting up VRF-lite on redundant 6509-E chassis to account for chassis failure?   Let's say I have 2x 6509-Es configured with HSRP for 2 vlans, ServerA and ServerB.  So 6509-A#!interface ...

I have a setup where two servers are on the same network are plugged into a L3 switch.  Off that switch there is a WAN Optimizer device which is inline going to the MPLS cloud.  Also off that switch is an ASA firewall which leads to the Internet for ...

We have a 3750 (master) and 3750G in a stackwise configuration. We want to add a new 3750X to the stack. We downloaded C3750-ipservices-k9-mz-122-55-SE7 to install. The plan was to update the present stack so that when the 3750X is added we don't ...

I have seen a similar post here from last year about a 10/half connection, but this is different.  I have a provider using a 2950 switch (they left CDP on so we can see it).  And we have to be set to 10/full to make this connection (as you know 10/ha...