Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anybody know how to properly power down the Nexus 5000 and the fabric interconnect switches? I have looked up and down cisco's and google web for steps, but they are all comming back with the answer to just disconnect the power cables after you ...

Hi. Several of our remote offices purchased some Extreme Summit X150 switches to replace a bunch of old unmanaged switches so we could get more insight and control on the network. In order to prep for that, I'm playing with a Summit X250 that I borr...

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have a Cisco 2911 router that I will like to use it for setting up a site to site VPN but the router does not support VPN commands. When I issue crypto isakmp command, it says command no recognized. When I issue ipsec transform-set command...

zaoclaude by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm trying to restrict inter-VLAN traffic from core (cisco 6500) in a way that users in all VLANs only connect to the Data Center and other users in their same VLAN/Subnet.The way I went ahead was to create first an ACL with "permit" comman...

Hello,I'm trying to configure the EIGRP leak-map feature on a 2801 and it's not working, could someone help me with that.This is my config:This what I configured on Router 1:=========================================================access-list 101 per...

Hi What kind of protocols/function does 2960S support on Application-layer? (I know SNMP can be supported)My customer want to find a protocol that can check the network status/health by application-layer protocol/function in 2960SMany thanks!Quan

Hello,Someone please shed some light on the logic behind the Message Age and Maximum Age fields in RSTP BPDU. I'm having a temporary brain block .Thanks in advance. Have a good day!!

zarnims by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Devices connected in vlan 99(Static Ip) are unable to be reached via icmp from pc's connected in vlan 200.I suspect arp inspection to be culprit here. appreciate if people can help out.interface Vlan 99 ip address 192.168.99.1 255.255.255.0 ip ver...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes