Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to start budgeting for the replacement of the 4510R due to end of life in a year or so. I have dual Sup V-10GEs. Should I upgrade the chassis to a 4510R+E model or go to something completly different? Thanks,Greg  

Hello,I have a problem with Total Output Drops, it's increase and decreases on WS-C3750E-48TD-E.SWCIACTCT05#sh int gi1/0/47 | i  Total output drops:  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 6487344SWCIACTCT05#sh int gi1/0/...

I got a 6509 version 12.1(22)E2 that I am replacing with a 4510E version 3.40SG with Supervisor Engine 7-E.The 6509 is configured with 20 channel-group for dual fiver connection to ten 3550 switches with trunking enabled with isl encapsulation. The 6...

diek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai dear all,  Please anybody help me to calculate the throughput for typical network users traffic.How  we can calculate the throughput? Is it any diffrence in the LAN throughput and in the VPN throughput.many thanks

anishks07 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am aware that CE 500 switches do not have internal hardware clocks with batteries which means that on every reload/power cycle they lose time and date configuration and go back to the default 1993 date. I am about to configure an NT...

Last night one of my cutomers lost in band management to a IE-3000-8TC.After hooking up a PC to the console this was found in the log*Jun 12 10:18:50.095: %CLS_ACC-2-SETUP_BTN_PRS: setup/admin button pressed*Jun 12 10:18:50.095: %C...

Resolved! DHCP Cisco 800

Guys!I got a dhcp client on the rumpage here! Below is what is configured on the router but for some reason, there is a constant deficiency of addresses yet that should not be the case since the pool has more that what is needed! Whats wrong ?ip dhcp...

Morning All (only just I know )The 2960s-48lpd-l comes with 2 SFP+ ports and is capable of supporting either SFP or SFP+ modules.My question is:- if I have a SFP+ module in port 1, can I have a SFP in port 2? or do they both have to be either SFP+ o...

Dear all,This weekend i have experienced a really unusual behaviour on the network. It seems like 9 interfaces on different switches received the same MAC and because of that port-security turned shutdown this Interfaces. I discard the MAC spoofing a...