Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I want to know the initial configuration for nexus 2K(2248)How to login Nexus 2k(2248)?If i connect new servers on Nexus 2k(2248) i need to do any config on nexus 2k or directly we can config inside 5K.Please check and let me know..Regards,Se...

I need to add a rule to my VTY access-list and I would like to know if there is any real difference between these two rules:access-list 100 permit tcp 10.24.24.0 0.0.0.255 host 0.0.0.0 range 22 telnetaccess-list 100 permit tcp 10.24.24.0 0.0.0.255 an...

Hi Team,We are facing some issues on Nexus 7K(7018).I am suspecting is it bug related error?.Please let me resolve issue ASAP.Logs:-----2013 Jan 26 11:48:55 NOSCPXX-NX7K001 %ETH_PORT_CHANNEL-5-PORT_SUSPENDED: Ethernet2/7: Ethernet2/7 is suspended2013...

hi , i read from cisco press book about pagp that :if changes in one of the bundled ports , that change will be reflected on all ports in bundle .but i tried this on cisco 3550 and it failed !i  mean that the correct info is :<<< Configuration change...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloOne question what is the best practice in limiting the number of ARP frames when using Dynamic ARP Inspection?15 is the default for untrusted interfaces, but is it enough in normal environment? I know that it depends on the network, but if someo...

Hi,I have 2 3750 switch stacks which I would like to have redundant trunks between them.  This will provide two physical connections traveling through different geographical locations for redundancy in the event that a cable is severed.  I couldn't f...

Hi,I'm currently working on an expansion of our network. The situation now is that we have one ADSL modem for the users in het network and 1 BDSL for our servers. Both have a seperate gateway and now I want to reduce that to one gateway, because we a...

I have a branch office with a Cisco L2 switch and a router. I do not have any PC's online at the remote office. Is there any way to send wake on lan magic packet directly from the remote L2 switch or router to power on the remote PC's?

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me why you might see a result like this one below?  I'm trying to determine why you would see 4.89 Mbits/sec.This is a consistent resultI've got the laptops and the server plugged into the same Cisco 3750G switch.Both laptops have 1 ...

jwa999999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Does this look like a bug with traceroute on newer IOS ? I'm quite sure this command has worked in older IOS.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------*    1 ...

Hi !We have an Urgent issue were in the Internet is not working , the setup is like this Service provider modem ----> 1700 series router ---> switch ----> PC's .Service provider confirmed there is no issue on there side..   We have been given static ...

nsheshad by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running into an issue with trying to backup my configuration (on several switches).If I run the following, I get a new empty file on the FTP servershow run | redirect ftp://user:pass@10.10.10.1/myconfig.txtif I do a copy runn  ftp://user:pass@10...

Hi everyone, Okay, to start this is most likely a security feature of Cisco or any other enterprise grade router.(We can potentially do this via our internal DNS server - but we wont because we host a cpanel and adding all the zones and removing to o...