Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I have a really weired thing happening on 6509 device with one of my customers.The device has a SUP 2 (MSFC2) with version 12.2.18SXF17B.Now the problem is: any VLAN interface once administratively down or simply down shows on "show interface ...

Dimafo123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to backup config automatically using SCP commandcommands I am usingarchivepath scp://user:pass@server/$hwrite-memoryI am not getting any error message but when I do show archive I get this            The maximum archive configurations all...

Hi, I'm trying to configurate a Galaxy S3 with Samsung Anyconnect but always holds in "conecting" status, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, I have been testes with a lot of configurations, but always happens the same. Can anybody help me ple...

dgsystem1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-CE520-8PC Switch. I have tried a full 30/30/30 reset, factory reset, and I am still unable to access the express setup page. Anyone ran into this issue,Running Win7 x64 on the host os (have tried windows 2000 and xp)It also wont allow me ...

Hi,I have couple of SFP and most of them are working fine except this:-Nexus7000# show interface ethernet 6/31 transceiver details Ethernet6/31    sfp is present    type is 10Gbase-(unknown)  <<<< Why is this nt getting recognized.    name is CISCO-A...

Hi,Is it possible to have multiple VLANS that all share the same IP range and all share a common gateway address?The reason I ask is for the purposes of live migration (V-MOTION) where the IP information of the migrated host needs to remains unchange...

I have a catalyst 3550 and will be using it to run my cisco 7940 and 7960 ip phones with POE. When I plug the phones into the switch they power up just fine but the phones will not dial out as they have little x's by the line. I have also tried going...

I am doing my own made up lab in GNS3, and I do not understand some results.  Here is the topo (ignore the error output, that was new this morning...been fighting the concept for a few days now):                   If all ints are up, correctly assign...

PBR

I have a 3560-48ps running   IPBASE. I am wanting to do some PBR on this device. Will I have to  change the Image to the IPservices for this to work. Here is a  description of what I'm trying to do. I have two internet connections  connecting to two ...

Hi,I am intetested in Cisco 2960 ttl models 8, 24 and 48 port switches, but need to justify my choice for Cisco by comparing the advantages of using Cisco over other brands models of the same level.What are the equivalent models from netgear, Dlink a...

45techman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a number of ASRs (and some 3925s) to connect to customer networks.  I am running IP SLA to endpoints in their networks to monitor jitter etc..  We have some tools that are supposed to collect IP SLA data, but they usually attempt to conf...

joerggrau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Catalyst 4507 R-E with one supersor engine n 3 other modules.My question is related to routing of different networks through this switch.I already have certain routes configured which are going to my ISP thru Juniper firewall.(192.168.0.9)I...

mansoorms by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes