Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I have a weird DHCP issue.  I have a DHCP scope on my switch for wireless.  Most of my wireless devices can get an IP address without issue.  New clients (coming to the network for the first time or new machines can't get an IP address.  When thi...

smutnpj10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have two n9k switches and I have l2vpn evpn af configured in the default vrf paired with another pair of n9k for vxlan evpn purposes - that works fine but as soon as I get up ipv4 bgp neighborship from my vrf all ipv4 routes are leaking ...

shados by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once I've built my PT Activity and working in Wizard, I would like to make some assessment items worth more than others.  I've tried making the item "Points" higher in value - but that doesn't work.  I've even tried making other assessment items wort...

busche001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've followed a process to reset the password on a Catalyst 4948 (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps663/products_password_recovery09186a00800945f7.shtml) but now the switch doean't want to start.The message is : *******************...

Hello guys,I have a C3850 with IP Services license (3850-48XS-E) which its current IOS version is 3.7.4. For solving an issue (A bug) I am planned to upgrade it to one of 16.12.X versions. But, starting from Fuji 16.9.1 Cisco One is the default licen...

Hello, I need to upgrade an old switch.  I've copied over the newer firmware via tftp, but I see the original is a directory and not a bin file.  Can I simple add boot system flash:/c2960-lanbasek9-mz.150-2.SE11.bin and reload and it should take the ...

switch-enf.PNG
Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes