Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI emplamented the configuration example of this link : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk815/technologies_configuration_example09186a008015f17a.shtmlMy architecture is the same as show on the link with some differenceI use the router 1841...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,getting CPU utilization around 62%  CPU utilization for five seconds: 54%/6%; one minute: 61%; five minutes: 61%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process 35 82081 9642 8512 0.31% 0.21% 0.18% 0 Compute load avg 48 183084 1353073 ...

HelloI read in Cisco document to span traffic with VLAN tag i have to configure the destination port in trunk mode, something like this:Configuring a Destination Port as an Unconditional TrunkTo tag the monitored traffic as it leaves a destination po...

Hi everybody.Let say we need to request a publicly accessible  " AS" and " Ip address block"   assignment for our network.What are our options?   Can we just contact a ISP and that isp can assign us a publicly accessible " AS" and Ip address block?Or...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I have a query . In my office we have a sql sever in LAN so peoples are able to connect to SQL server on port 1433. Now we want to deny users from accessing the Sql server in port 1433 .Same time Adminstrator shoud be abe to connect.Than...

roopesh.n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had 3 small LAN that are connected to a 3750 as the core switch. If I were to configure multicast routing between LAN 1 and LAN 2 on the core switch, does I need to restart the core switch after the configuration? Thanks

babywoolf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 4006 switch in production and a spare switch of same model. I have to quickly copy the configuration from production switch to spare switch (both L2 and L3 configurations) How do I do that? Appreciate your response.

avilt by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We rely on static DAI with arp access lists to control the IP to MAC bindings on our public VLANs. This is our way of preventing a bad server admin or compromised server from "claiming" an IP that doesn't belong to it. On our IOS access switches, we ...