Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm experiencing some strange scenario on 2 3750x switches in stack mode.After updating the IOS from 12.2(53r)SE1 to 15.0(2)SE, I'm getting some annoying logs like this:%PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-UNDER_BUDGET: Switch 1 does not have sufficient power ...

Hi All,I have two Cisco 2960S (switch 1 & 2 in figure) connected in stack with proper stack cable.Referring to the picture, connecting switch 3 with two optical cables one per 2960s switch will results in loop or i will provide redundancy to switch 3...

Hi,I've seen other discussions and confirm the compatibility between pvst+ and rapid-pvst + . But I would like to leave a question, I have two Core Switches that support the two modes, but there are some nortel which are only compatible with pvst + a...

Hi all! Please help me with the router IPSec VPN config for remote users using Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07Router 3945 IOS C3900-UNIVERSALK9-M Version 15.1(4)M4Can't understand what wrong with this config - I'm just beginer.Here is VPN related config part...

radix1123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am hoping that someone can point in the right direction. I just got my geeky hands on a two 3750G switches and went, "Yuppie no more router on a stick for me, inter vlan routing here I come!!!"I happily started to move my VLAN's off ...

tie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all;I'm tinkering with some routing principals to get ready to take my CCNP ROUTE. I just took CCNP SWITCH and passed a couple weeks ago. Can a router running eigrp have two eigrp AS's and route between the AS's? For example:I have two routers ...

Hi Guyswhen you have L2 Trunk betwen two 6500 with 4 Link Bundle, what is the ether-channel load Balance Algorithm to be used in order to send traffic over the 4 Links bundle , coz prtg shows only one link passing traffic while no  traffic in other 3...

Hello,I am working on a network segmentation project for work and am planning on dishing out static VLANs to the ports. In our office of 300, the end users do not move frequently or have the ability to use wireless although we plan on adding and allo...

Hello Jedi's:Is anybody aware if the latest release of NX-OS 6.1.2 supports dual homing a Nexus 2000 to a pair of Nexus 7000s (F2 Module)? The document does state something about support for vPC+ but is not really clear about it. Please advise and th...

ugot2nome by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes