Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I'd like to get some idea of different ways to design the attached topology.There is a stacked switches 3750, and two PAN firewalls. I'd like to connect each interface on different switch stack directly to the firewalls. There is no switc...

Hi everyone,Need to confirm DHCP Snooping below.If DHCP snooping is enabled for vlans say 10 on layer 3 and layer 2 switch.Layer 3 switch is acting as DHCP server and it has trunk connection to layer 2 switch.User PC connects to Layer 2 switch and ge...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I need to upgrade the code on our two Nexus 5548's in order to facilitate the installation of a few FEX's, but due to the fact that seemingly all of my port-channels are in the STP DESG forwarding state, an ISSU upgrade is not possible. Everyt...

poulid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about ACLs on Cisco 3800 router. I tried to configure extended IP access-list. However, I couldn't add more rules into some of the ACLs when the number of rules increase to about 120 rules. These extended IP access-lists are assigne...

Hello, since no more license is required due to RTU recently announced by Cisco for IOS 15.0(2)SE1, is there any CLI command to activate IP SERVICES features on this IOS.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/releas...

jtoque by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,can anybody give me hints to get information about BFD on platforma like Cat4500/SUP7, Cat 6500 and ASR9000. I've found documents like "4500 Configuration guide" ans another document how to configure it, but it don't help whith questions like:-...

ssieger by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope you can set me straight - I've been struggling for a while.. I have a 10Meg Ethernet WAN connection experiencing congestion during busy periods, have applied QoS (per the design guides), but shaping doesn't become active during the conge...

Dear expert,We have two 3750 stackable switches in core layer.What can you recommend?1. We are planning to stack two 3750 for greater bandwidth to use2. We could configure 10GE link (by Network module) between these two switcheswhich solution provide...

Hi allI just configured a qos policy for my VC unitsI did the followingclass-map match any VCmatch protocol rtpmatch protocol h323policy-map VCclass VCpriority 1024 192000int gig 0/0service-policy output VCMy question is, does this look ok? and also ...

Hi all !! Hope everyone is doing well !!I have a small campus network using 3750 stackable switches  and a 3725 router (see diagram below). Currently the 3725 router is handling inter-vlan routing for the campus and it looks like it's not able to han...

dtran by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes