Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a panasonic voip phone I want to make sure that someone cannot just remove the data cable from the phone and plug it into their computer and join my network. All I want is voice traffic to work on port/cable. Any help with configuration on the...

Hello Everyone   We try to implement the configuration of dhcp snooping + DAI configuration. I have question how we should configure ports where we have connected access points...   I was thinking that configuration should looks like this:   ip dhcp ...

Hi all,Good Day...I have a destination Ip ex.10.10.19.44,i want to find user a which switch port  is connected.i did like a SW1#sh ip arp 10.10.19.44Protocol Address Age (min) Hardware Addr Type InterfaceInternet 10.10.19.44 53 a0d3.c120.bw21 ARPA Vl...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, ive got a question for you,Ive attached a picture of a job i look after. The other day the link failed, one end of one link died and the port channel didn't swap over to the backup link. I had to get someone on site to unplug port 38 on swit...

RAdio2.png
davidc_86 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3650 upgrade help

Hi,    I've just installed a stack of 3650 switches. I upgraded them to the stable version (16.3.5b). Now, I may not have done this correctly, but they have booted up ok. I copied the bin file to flash on all switches, and then set the boot command t...

It states that there is no space to install the new OS but i did remove all unnecessary .pkg. Supposedly, if the switches are stacked, only the main have the OS right? And help me identify the N file. Thank you