Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have this weird issue where the switch majority of times doesn't allow SSH directly into it from LAN but if SSH'ed through VPN or through another network devices, it always allows. version 15.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime m...

farhanp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello My Catalyst WS-3650-24TS switch shows read only flash file system.and file packages.conf is missing. Please guide to fix it. Interface GE 0 link down***ERROR: PHY link is downflash:packages.conf: no such file or directoryCannot open file flash:...

I have a cisco 2960 switch.  Trying to recover a password.  Have tried several different ways to recover it.  I have let the switch load completely, then pressing the mode button waiting for the light to turn amber and then green.  I...

tnitz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Please let me know arp can between two switch ? The server 1 and server 2 are same network and same vlan.server 1 connected to switch 1 . server 2 connected to switch 2 . switch 1 and switch 2 are connected using trunk. can i see macaddress of s...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I need your input on this topic: In this switch, we can't login using SSH (only Telnet) with the current version:"Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(54)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Tec...

zizou6500 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I had a switch stack(2960X) go down in a power hit to the building, switch came back online no issue. However now I noticed that the members 3-5 are only showing up as Provisioned. Consoled into one of the affected switches(3) RADIUS is not working.S...