Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can I order Routers and Switches with cisco with an older IOS installed, or do Cisco always ship with the latest IOS and I have to reinstall the IOS as per my requirement?                 Also what is the best policy in the current major IOS packa...

Hi all,I'm trying to figure out how to properly route multiple external IPs to internal ips assigned to several servers.  Where I'm getting a bit lost is that I have two levels of routing - one from the outside into a comcast business class cable mod...

benliu100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's say I have the following setup.Customer Networks -> ASR -> ISP (100Mbps Circuit)So, let's say we have 3 customers, Customer_A, Customer_B, and Customer_C.Now, I know that by default, Cisco puts around 25% of the bandwidth for protocol overhead ...

Hi everybody.I have a question.Does our ISp' name server know  ip addresses of root servers only (which contain the ip addresses of all top level domain dns servers) ?or isp's name server  know ip addresses of all top level domains dns server  plus t...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a minor alarm about the clock on a 6509.  Does this mean it needs to be replaced or is it in some kind of standby status?Here are my two alarms about the clock modules,Port-Mariners#show environment alarmenvironmental alarms:system minor alarm...

netdood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

n7000-s1-epld.5.2.3.img image povides enhancements for N7K-M148GT-11 and N7K-132XP-12 modules.I would like to upgrade, but there is no current epld image on N7K dir. nx7000-wc0# dir        322    Aug 10 20:22:11 2011  MDS20110704132644478.lic     860...

Hi Experts,Can you please tel me the difference between Lsa 4 and Lsa 5 in OSPF.. would be great if you explain with an example as it would be easy for me to understand it.Thanks in  advanceSrikanth

Hello,I've got a rack of switches which I'm using for my CCNP switch exam and I was just wondering what you guys have used in the past as an access server, at the moment I'm having to keep moving the console cable to the right switch etc which is a p...

Hi, I have very strange problem with Cat. 6500 running s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI9.bin on WS-SUP720-3B.I have L3 interface attached to L2 network. L3 interface is configured with dhcp relaying. When client sends dhcp discover or request...

Looking for some support here. Got a long lingering, year long issue that has spanned about 8 supervisor cards and a complete chassis swap. The 6509 acts as a ITN in our facility. The active sup card at random points of pipe usage boots into rommon m...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card