Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question regarding cabling. What would the symptoms be if I were experiencing interference in my cabling? We are having some issues with some devices in our manufacturing area. I see no errors on the switch port, yet there is intermittent co...

Resolved! Nexus Ping loss

We have two Nexus 7k used as core in a site, they are doing VPC and have portchannel between . The ping from one to other loses constantly with 0.5% percent. and I did ping from one of them to the switches that directly connect to them. the ping is a...

Hello everybody.I can not find any information about management port of Cisco ISR 2911, 2921 and so on.There is management port in specification of 2911 and 2921 and I do not know if this port can be as a simple Ethernet port – forward traffic in/out...

Hi there.I'm looking to configure a syslog server for all of my cisco device logging. I've had a look at CNA and can't find any options to define a syslog server for my switches.What's the best way to define a syslog server and the severity of the no...

Locayta123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF default

hi,i have a trinagle network     B and C are connected to A ,a has static default route to isp,while ospf is configured on all three ,b and c does not generate acandidate default routein theirrouting table.Here all links are 34 mb,i.e.        A 34  /...

Hello,We have an ethernet backbone/backhaul with Cisco (mostly 2960). Our links providers operate fiber SDH network and they give us the links with 100/1000 Ethernet interfaces.This creates a problem because while the interfaces are 100/1000 the link...

mario_kmc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Recently i atsrt having problems with my cisco router 1811/k9, apparently was booting continiosly when restarted.After i connected my console i found the problem while booting:DDR memory test failed.  Resetting the router ...I tried to contac...

Having troubles with all of my 2960S's with lanbase-routing enabled and 0 routed interfaces showing up in the template. I only have one SVI configured and that is the managment SVI 5 The current template is "lanbase-routing" template. The selected te...

WAN-SOLO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read some cisco documentation that suggests that the Cisco 3750X platform supports uRPF. But, the documentation seems to only be concerned with using uRPF with VRFs, not just on an interface.So my questions:1. Can you implement uRPF on a 3750X...

I am just trying to understand what is going on here... In attachment you find a simple scenario... The vlans 5 to 10 are the DMZ Vlans which are the sub-interfaces in ASA Firewall. The point that I don't understand is that why for all these Vlans, s...