Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

on 7600 on sup 720 3bI have 2 span sessions configured:monitor session 1 source interface Gi1/43monitor session 1 destination interface Gi1/21 monitor session 2 source interface Gi1/44monitor session 2 destination interface Gi1/22is it possible to ad...

Hi,I need to apply DHCP snooping on 4500 series switches working as L2 in my Network. We have external DHCL Server in another location connected with 6500 series switch.                                                      Running EIGRP              ...

kumarvin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I wonder if anyone could please help with this question:  We have a number of 6509s which generally have dhcp relay agents configured on the SVIs.  The dhcp servers are centralised.  Recently we've had one or two faults with misconfigured or ...

Hello Experts, I would like to know if the mentioned switch with the supervisor engine supports vrf lite or not. If yes then on which IOSCurrently we are having universalk9.SPA.03.03.01.SG.151-1.SG1 bin but the moment I type  -- ip vrf NAME it says f...

hi , assume i have a router with two domains as below :---------OSPF domain -----------------------192.168.1.10/24-<ROUTER> 10.10.10.10/24-------------------------------EIGRP domainassume under eigrp 1network 10.0.0.0no auto summary================un...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

etherchannel on oneside configured asswitch#show etherchannel load-balance EtherChannel Load-Balancing Configuration:        src-dst-ip        mpls label-ipon other side S1#show etherchannel load-balanceEtherChannel Load-Balancing Configuration:     ...

I configured dot1x port-authentication on a 3750. The switch sends out a request to the radius server. The radius server sends a answer-packet to the switch udp port 21645 but it seems the switch discards the packet or something like that. The radius...

Hi All,I have configured NTP server in my switch but its not synching with the serverswitch (config)# ntp server x.x.x.xPlease suggest is anything i am missing to config..Rgds           

When i configure NAT like this:ip access-list extended acl_NAT_OTHERSpermit ip host 10.0.0.34 host 192.168.1.1ip access-list extended acl_NAT_CUSTApermit ip host 10.0.0.35 host 192.168.2.1!route-map rmap_NAT_CUSTA permit 10match ip address acl_NAT_CU...

ZbigniewJ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I really could use some help.  I have setup a home lab for my CCNA\Security studies and have purchased a 2511 to serve as an access server.  The 2511 was advertised as fully operational but when I powered it up this is the first error message I get.....

madbeader by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I think I need an extra set of eyes for my setup as I seem to be having issues with the simplest of settings.I have two 2621xm's both running IOS 12.4.  Here are the basic settings:R1FastEthernet0/0 IP address: 192.168.1.1 MASK 255.255.255....