Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,anyone knows what image i would need for my 2950 to enable DHCP snooping and DAI features (just for lab purpose)? or are these features just available on the bigger modular switches (4500 and 6500)?>sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System So...

Hi all,I have a pair of N7K's in vPC topology with some FEXs attached. I am looking into enabling Jumbo frame on the N7K as well as the FEX. I understand Jumbo frame is enabled globally by default. My question is I have some interfaces in a port-chan...

dtran by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3560G output drops

Hello,We are seeing some high output drops on our 3560G's and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to solve this, or should I just be looking at an upgrade.I do not have qos enabled:do-rs-ah-3560g#show mls qosQoS is disabledQoS ip packet dscp ...

I need to create a VLAN to allow wide open internet connection via a DSL line all over our building, and keep it seperate from our internal network. Instead of running home runs back to our DSL modem I thougt I would create a VLAN to plug the AP's in...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There For some reason DHCP is not working on my 1841, I have tryed debug DHCP but see nothing. I think it may be due to may connecting MY LAN via one of the switch ports (FE0/0/1), but Im not sure? Would be greatfull for any help on this, Thanks. ...

Good morning!I’m a little stumped as to why this isn’t working… That's probably because I'm not too savvy when it comes to router configs!Basically, I have a network which has a LAN and a DMZ. Everything on my network works correctly and communicatio...

daverutz58 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am having a problem with a remote router. The problem is that there is no data being sent through the router, it is currently attached to a firewall.Here is the output of a show int:rt1 : router1:rt1# show int fa0/0/0FastEthernet0/0/0 is ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card