Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2800 series router which is directly connected to ISP..How can secure the router from outside access; pls help me on this as I am totally new to the security conceptsThanks                  

Hi,We are facing issue of high Latency and slowness with Switch Cisco 4507R at the Customer site.------------------ show process cpu ------------------CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/0%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 99%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked...

I'm hoping someone here can help me out...I have a Catalyst 6509 as our core-level switch. Connected to it are several other smaller switches: a 3750 stack, a couple 3560s, a couple 3012s, several 3020s, and a 2960. Additionally an ASA 5510, and a 21...

Hi,  The 10G twisted-pair module for the Catalyst 3750-X is the two-port C3KX-NM-10GT. Silly question, but quite important to me: can these be used as access ports for a server with 10 G NICs? Some guidance would be very much appreciated.Thanks in Ad...

changjoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to remove a supervisor card in a 6506 switch. Its a hot spare (not Active) - WS-SUP720-3B - I require it on another site.Anyone attempted this while the unit was powered up (hot remove) - is it possible ?Also I notice a command -     module cl...

keanej by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I bridge two interfaces on my router using IRB, does it really matter what bridge-group or bvi interface number is used?Management traffic is using Vlan6 on the connected bridges.All is fully operational but perhaps I am missing some important poi...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi if I've 2 L3 3560 switches( these 2 L3 switches are interconnected thru ether channel trunk) with 1 connection each to a router(1900), and these 2 switches are connected to this router using 10.1.1.0/30 and 10.1.1.4/30 respectively. How do I make ...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this. I have two switches and lagged them together and the port channel passes default vlan and vlan 90. i have interfave vlan 90 with 10.10.2.2 ip address on the ...

yasaman64 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for help!PC------Vlan10--\                 \--Switch--Trunk--Router--S0/0---WAN--(R-S)--Netflow_collectorServer--Vlan20--/We have user PCs and Servers that need to be in the same broadcast domain.We also need Netflow to forward PC-Server comm...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following ACL:ip access-list extended TESTpermit tcp 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 any eq wwwWould it permit only HTTP or any service via 80 port (like skype, youtube streaming, etc.)?Thanks.

Hello,We are having some problems with the CPU levels of a 2960 switch. We have configure SNMP notification with the following command:process cpu threshold type total rising 70 interval 5As we understand, that command is configuring the switch to se...