Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello i want to solve this packet tracer lab :[![enter image description here][1]][1]I have this set of tasks to do :[![enter image description here][2]][2][1]: https://i.sstatic.net/YqhEbhx7.png[2]: https://i.sstatic.net/f3F9Nj6t.pngMy questions are...

I feel like this should be a relatively straightforward question but I can never find a clear answer so maybe it depends on the environment. In our set up we have a combination of netgear gs724tpv2 and Cisco 2960x. It's a very simple environment we o...

Cisco Ethernet Switch - IE3300 (8U2X) with an Expansion Rack (IEM3300) with 16T / 16 portsPower Supply: PWR-IE480W-PCAC-L= (Power Supply is providing 54V and Switch is receiving the same supply)Under Power Management, Total Supported power is 125 Wat...

Kurama312 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I want fo filter only one information when I run the command : sh log The log is :%PLATFORM_THERMAL-4-SECONDARY_OVERTEMP: Switch 1: Temperature is above normal (yellow) limit.Its possible to filter only the logs with the same information? Thanks! 

Currently having issues with wireless devices not having DHCP when connected to the various Access Points. All steps are properly followed with video guides online, all DHCP works on Non-Wireless devices such as AP and Admin-PC, however, even though ...

image_2024-05-04_003337603.png

I have two 3650 switches each connected to an encryption device.The GRE Tunnel required for the encryption devices came up right away, but the encryption is still not happening.The encryption devices cannot do an MTU over 1400, but I cannot set the 3...

Marcus023 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am very new to networking and I am currently trying to set up a lab in my computer science class. I am trying to set forward lookup zone to our parent network's DNS server. When doing so the request says "A timeout occurred during validation...

wtsmith_0-1714749130806.png
wtsmith by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

It will be not bad, if in Cisco switches and routers SNMP configs, will be opportunity to define custom text field, for example for inventory numbers or other custom information. Using Python script we can collect necessary information from network d...

BorissF by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes