Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am in need of a Multi Layer switch which supports "address-family ipv6 unicast". But it seems like most of the Cisco Multilayered switch do not support it. Can anyone please suggest me a product family. Preferably from 3XXX or 4XXX. Thanks in ad...

scorpion by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have two windows servers running multicast NLB Each one is connected to one NExus 5000 that are connected to a group of Nexus 7000 as you can see.We have quite a lot of multicas traffic that must be reduces.We want to confi...

seba by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 3550

Hello people, sorry for take your time but im in the middle of DUMP problem...and I need to resolve...I got a Cisco 3550/24ports with a simple configurationPort Fa0/1 Configured as L3 Port Fa0/2 Standart L2 switchMy porblem is the following, I got a ...

crdusainc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem in a switch with 3 members as stack.. One of the switch is not any more a member of the stack gvadc-da02#show switch stack-ports  Switch #    Port 1       Port 2  --------    ------       ------    1          Down          Ok   ...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone help me with the case below:I'm trying to replace a SUP module on Cisco CATALYST 6509. (Cat OS)After I insert the new module I got the error:SYS-5-SUP_REDMISMATCH:Standby supervisor 2 redundancy/power mgmt board detection mismatchand...

Resolved! Network Sample

Can anybody give me a sample configuration of a network design with a core switch (4500 or 3700X series) and any access layer switch (2960 or other) that is nework together with VLAN and any configuration. And uplink SFP either 1 GB or 10GB. Thank yo...

Dear All,Could you let me know how can i fix my issue that i cannot boot IOS, when i reload this switch it go to ROMMON.I try to uploand IOS but it still has problem. i think i may wrong some point during i did uploand.This is problemSwitch#sh bootva...

Hi All,I am trying to create an anotherb Vlan 97 on cisco WS-C3548-XL but unable to made up the vlan interface .S35_PKS_A32#sh vlanVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- ------------------...

Hi,Has anyone implemented a working Nat on a Stick?I am looking for 3750 configurations for Nat on a stick.Our users need to access the camera monitoring from home as well as in work.We will like to setup the monitoring software with public address (...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two N2K-2232PP each N2K is connected to one N7K by 4 ports port channel there is IBM SERVER  770 have three ports configuring as etherchannel with two vlan IBM server connected with two N2K ( two port for first N2K and 1 port N2K) we connfigu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card