Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there, was hoping for some recommendations for product selection and overall infrastructure setup for our datacenter:  We have an old, legacy setup, and are looking to replace equipment, improve performance, enhance security, and implement hard...

We currently have a Cisco 1841 router with version 12.4(1c) of IOS using image c1841-ipbase-mz.124-1c.bin.  Our goal is to make it so our router can fully support IPv6. The current IOS version cannot. I've seen a site that seems to indicate 12.4T doe...

sammycbmi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Qos issue

Hi Guys,I am facing severe issue with LAN Qos. There two C3750 switches at different locations with a 1 GBPS TRUNK from telco. This trunk carries customer Layer 2 traffic ( VLAN's including management traffic, data - voice traffic, BGP between the tw...

hi all,the cisco router is giving me high cpu utilization in ip nat agerhere is my system details and logsPLEASE PROVIDE ME SOME SOLUTION I UPGRADED TO LATEST ALSO NO USE.Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)T, REL...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was upgrading IOS on 4507 R with dual supervisior.I download the IOS on Active supervisior and did reboot.After reboot i login to switch then i got switch standby prompt.I found that after reboot active supervisior  became standby supervisio...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've just completed a port security project at a site on numerous Cisco switches and all works well, however they have 2 Nortel 5520 switches (which I left until the end) which they would like to lock down.  I have logged a message on the Norte...

Hello,I have an FTP server that sits behind a cisco 1801 router.  I have locked the router down with a reflective access list to only allow through port 80 and 443.  But now i want to add in ftp ports 21 and 20.  I have added them in but i cant get i...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a situation where I have a functioning EIGRP topology across DMVPN. However, the way the traffic is flowing is not the way we prefer it to flow. Our infrastructure uses MPLS and DMVPN. All traffic is currently going over the DMVPN. We w...

Hello ,            I have an switch 2960 and i have made an SSH connection . But the problem is that whenever i try to open with my teraterm or putty it ask for username and after that password but does take the password. It shows an error of passwor...