cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HOW TO AVOID GET DOWN LAYER 2 SWITCHES WHEN WE TIED TWO PORT TOGHETER

We have a layer 2 platform switches and frequently some user make wrong connections and tied together two port of the same switch which produce a loop and all the platform get down.All the pors are configured as access and we do not what command to a...

Resolved! 6509 : too long to link

I am working on a Cisco 6509E, WS-SUP32-GE-3B supervisor.ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(17r)SX3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)BOOTLDR: s3223_rp Software (s3223_rp-IPBASE_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF13, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)System image file is "sup-boo...

SSO failover and IGMP snooping

Hello!I have a question regarding SSO failover on Cisco 4500 switches and stateful IGMP snooping. According to Cisco documents, IGMP snooping tables should be synced between the supervisors. At least this is how I understand "stateful IGMP snooping"....

IP Helper between VRFs

HiI have set up several VRFs in my network:VRF ManagementVRF UsersVRF GuestsIn VRF management I have a DHCP server.On the VLANs witch are member of VRF Users and Guests I have set up :# ip helper-address vrf Management 10.1.22.10And on the DHCP serve...

perpaal by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problem with two networks in one router

HelloI recently changed my company's router with a cisco 1941 k9 and i have a problem......I have two networks the 192.168.1.0/24 in gig0/0 and 10.69.0.0/16 in gig0/1 Both networks have static ipsThe most of the hosts are under the 10.69.0.0 but my d...

vgklezakos by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Telnet to the switch through vlan 1

Dear Guru,I would like to ask one question as follow:For LAN switch management point of view, we can by default use VLAN 1 to telnet to switch for switch configuration change.Because of some reason, customer has to use VLAN 1 for other purpose, may I...

Resolved! Problem with Hot-Swapping - 4506-E

Hello,I have a problem with the replacement of a switching module 4148 towards a switching module 4248-RJ45V…  Once the replacement carried out, the configuration of the module is erased…  If I replace a module of the same type (for example two 4248)...