Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello ,if i have a swx 6500 as core swx and multiple ciso edge swx,connecting two different servers with the same MAC address but with different IP addresses will affect any of the server fuctionality?and will i have any errors?LANIDSM will fire any ...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

About an hour ago I had the master switch on one of my 3750x (WS-C3750X-48PF-S) stacks crash. The only two items we've found that could have caused this issue are the roughly 1.3 million big buffer misses and several of the following in the syslogSLT...

gocarroll by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have 2 Nexus 7010 with 2 (chassis A and chassis B) supervisors each one and i will upgrade a NX-OS from 4.2(4) to 4.8(2). I plan upgrade chassis A and after chassis B. In each chassis have 4 VDCs and 2 VPc domains. After completing the up...

Hello, can someone tell me how to tell a catalyst swicth (maybe 3750) to use only DCSP or COS for queueing. sometimes when i use DSCP, i notice some COS only marked packets goes into queue based on default COS mapping.is there a way to tell the switc...

HiIf one port is flapping for every one minute (up down) ,what's happened for switches of STP domain?Does this flapping effect on whole STP switches?May this flapping totally down STP domain?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

N.ima0102 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question on net flow. I was configuring net flow for management to SolarWinds. I noticed that "ip flow route-cache flow" doesn't work on the interface of the ASR 1001 router. From what I understand, "ip flow route-cache flow" enables net flow t...

Hello,I am trying to test a new metro e circuit for internet, keep in mind this is a test and I am out of interfaces on our 2811 router at the moment to run this new test network AND our current production network.So I am wondering if I can do this s...