Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Excperts,I have a requirement where 3 different offices of one organization (1st floor,2nd flloor and 3rd floor) needs to be connected to their own MPLS cloud as shown in the attached diagram.MPLS connectity from cloud to these offices has 3 dif...

Hi All,I was working on home Lab redistributing EIGRP  routes into OSPF.R1 is router in OSPF domain.R2 and R3 are redistributing  routers running both OSPF  and EIGRP.R4 is router running EIGRP  only.R1 has fas thernet connection to R2 and serial con...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need some ideas about the minutiae of LACP. Our server teams want to use LACP bundling for some servers, and not for others. Furthermore, even for the servers they normally want to connect via an aggregate, while the server is being install...

Hi all, i need your help with this issue :In my company we are re-arranging the network and the servers, and a  consultant is insisting to split our network to three V-lans using cisco SF 300-48P 48-Port 10/100 PoE Managed layer  3 switch  as this: 1...

wiamj1180 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running those modules in my Cisco 6500 chassis and having lot of connectivity issues.  I lose network connectivity every 5-6 day at around the same time.  I have (2) C7000 Chassis with HP VC-Flex 10 Modules connected via 20Gb LAB to each Cisco C...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We recently added a 4507E+R switch to our infrastructure.  Before this we used fixed switches at our access layer.  I am having a problem with getting the 4507 "pingable" via our management vlan.  I have the 4507 trunked back to our 5548 layer 3 ...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like some help in completing my configuration. Basically I have an internet router (1841ISR) with 1 internal (LAN) connection and 2 internet connections. What I want to do is route specific traffic for 3 of my internally hosted service...

Hi everybodyIf we configure ( switch)# port-channel load-balance src-dst-ipand we have:src ip 199.199.199.1dst ip 199.199.199.21 binary 0012 binary 010001010------ XOR011Which means link 3 will be selected in etherchannel to send the packet.Now let s...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a firewall on a 1921 router using CPP. I can get it work on the lowest security level. As soon as I go to medium or high, I cannot use google or yahoo links anymore. Seems like something is wrong with http inspection but I do...

I have this log on my router 2921 in the interface Gi0/2. Actually this interface is connected to a switch in a VLAN for the outside interface of my two ASAs in active/standby configurationThis problem with fragmentation is increasing the CPU load in...