Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have just purchased and installed a 4506-E chassis.  It contains a supervisor, two POE blades and 3 non-poe blades.  Version is 12.2(53)SG1.  Anyhoo, one of the ports isn't providing power to an IP phone.  We can plug the phone into any of the ...

octo19777 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Would like to take your suggestion.At present we are having a 4900 series switch where we are running one monitor session.Additionaly we are in need of capturing VLAN traffic and set the destination to 2 * GE ports , both are in the same sw...

vsraghav by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i know sip400 is supported on VSS system since SXI4 or better on SXI4http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/release/notes/features.html#wp4786761but no info about which spa supported on VSS.Do you know if SPA POS OC48 is...

Hi allIf we have QOS set on all my switches and routers end to end on the network apart from where the Telephony equipment plugs in where we need to QOS applying, will the switch rewrite the values to 0 by default if the port isnt trusted? and so the...

Hi,Q.1 why it is mandatory to add the 6500 SUP in particular slot? Q.2 Oversubscription is only port oversubscription or it can be calculated for whole fully loaded chassis with max port capacity? What is the over subscription ration of 6509-E-SUP720...

mukupatil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We're seeing "OutDiscard" error on a LAN switch connected to newly migrated Cisco IP phones. All the other error counters are clean except for the OutDiscard. (please see attached "show int count err" output.)http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner...

Hello All,I am using Cisco 4506-E switch in campus as below config,no ip routingbootflash:cat4500e-ipbasek9-mz.122-54.SG1.binSo the issue is, on that switch there are access readers are connected, so when I try to find the interface using show mac ad...

i have a requirement to provide VOIP recording using SPAN sessions on a NX 5548.Can someone confirm please whether a VLAN can be used as a source in multiple SPAN sessions on a 5548 ?I.e.  monitor session 1 – source vlan AA, dest port Xmonitor sessio...