Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all ,We have a new internet connection from DSL cisco router 800 Series (877).You has been delivered it to us with Cisco Router 800 series (Ver 877), when we connect it to the PC directly it’ll work fine with the static IP.We configured the OSPF...

Hi.I have a stacked Cisco Catalyst 3750 configuration that currently has one VLAN configured.VLAN 192 - 10.192.0.0/16The Catalyst has an ip on this range of 10.192.0.1I would like to configured a few more VLAN's to be able to run some more network ra...

Resolved! 6500 Quad VSS

We are getting ready to start testing Quad VSS for our production VSS environments we have done the research and per documentation it seems pretty straight forward.  I want to make sure that the dual to quad VSS is easily done across our multiple VSS...

Hi all,How can I measure a respond time from a switchport to another? What I intend to do is to measure packets transmission from a server. I have a Cisco 3750G in stack, and the server is connecting to it with a 1GE NIC. How do I measure from Cisco ...

I have a 6509 running s72033_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9_WAN-M version 12.2(33)SXH5.  Four incorrect bgp aggregate-address statements were entered in which overlap.  Attempted to remove the statements but they won't come out.aggregate address 16.37.31.0 255.2...

pintomark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured a monitor session on our network and mirror three source ports bidirection traffic to a single destination. But the destination port is getting the serious packet drop even the traffic load is far away from the port bandwidth capabili...

Hi,Cisco 3725IOS: (C3725-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T9Wireless Module NMEBrief current running config below:interface FastEthernet0/0 description WAN LINK bandwidth 8192 ip address #### 255.255.255.252 ip access-group SECURE_INBOUND in ip ac...

Hello, We are planning to move to quad sup setup and from the documentation it seems straight forward. But I couldn't find any specifics on compatibility of Supervisor modules. May I know if the hw/fw version of sup matters?I have below sups with sam...

howdy...got this crazy issue with vtp last week...so we have a few stacked 3750 switches with vtp transparent configured...some idiot plugged in a fiber from another network into our stacked switches...that network/switch has vtp server configured......

mrSS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have client who has two distant offices with 3750 L3 as core (do all vlan routing for local office) and multiple L2 access switches with multiple VLAN’s connected to it. First 3750 is hub also connected to internet, second 3750 is spoke and ...

wilson.jr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I currently have 3 core switches on my campus.  They are 6509 catalyst switches.  They currently are not interconnected to each other.I want to interconnect them to each other.  The IP addresses of each core sit on a interface Loopback...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we interconnected new datacenter-switches via SVIs and OSPF as routing protocol. After finishing the configuration we made some failover/redundancy tests and were surprised by the fact that convergence took more than 40 seconds. The reason is t...