Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Does any know the location (if its published) of a complete list of event types that can generated from a Catalyst 9300 IOS XE and a ASR 9006?  This is requirement from a government customer and I have not been able to find these two products. I foun...

Hi Below is process for client such as PC to access a server via ssh. Please see the below "Session Encryption Negotiation" process when a client try to access a server via ssh. Usually we pick up a PC to access the switch via ssh/putty. we do not im...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first time really rolling out 10 gig Cisco switches. at the time I have this switch connected to a 10gig uplink from my Mikrotik. I did. "show interface te1/1/1" and got this result. I was always told that my CRCs should be 0. and they ref...

joshhboss by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Filtering Command

I only want to filter out the names of the interfaces of  a switch using the command "Show interface status". How can I apply filtering to this command?

Hello all, I have cisco catalyst 3750G series switch and I updated that switch ios version 12.25.SE5 to 12.55.SE12. After I changed the image boot file and reload the switch but the switch can't boot. Then I unplug the switch and plug again then I ca...

hesy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I didn’t set up the console password when I set the switch up and added all the changes that it needed to be up to par. Now that I’m almost done with the c1000 24p I realized that it does not ask for a console password. I can type in “enable” and get...

Hello, Do I need to renew the essential DNA licenses on the 9300 switches I have in my network?   DNA licenses expire in 10 days.   What is the impact for my customers if the licenses are not renewed? Switches are routing, QoS, and Tier 2. Thank you ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a printer, when I had ISE monitoring Configuration on the switchport and looking for access-session I had a message "NO sessions match supplied criteria." I had the same printer on the different switch port shows the access-session.  Switch - ...

naresh29 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes