Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllThere are 4 switches in the DC, 3 switches are configured as MST and by mistake one switch is PVST. This is causing an issue now so am looking to change that one PVST switch to MST. All switches are L2, the PVST switch has got only 10 L2 vlans ...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In 3064 with QoS and VPC for server virtualization configuration, input and CRC errors appear as shown below.Which one should I check?NIC replacement and cable replacement are complete. ================================== #show run --omit---- policy-m...

Good day how can I get GBLP configured on WS-C3850-12S. new switch, and no option it.tried running license right-to-use activate ipservices all acceptEULA cmd but no luck. ip routing enabled.Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ---...

gm45 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a very basic Inter-Vlan routing setup on Cisco IE2000 switches. Devices in each Vlan can reach their respective gateways and route between each other. Now, the problem is, some devices on Vlan 161 do not support configuration of a default gat...

ronit by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friend,Please find the below Loop avoidance mechanism.Loop avoidance mechanism on EIGRP:Secondary Ad< Primary FDLoop avoidance mechanism on BGP:EBGP:Verify the AS number, If the AS no. is the part of it's own As no. then It will reject the packe...

Hi Experts,   we have L2 EVPN vxlan fabric. our multicast source is connected on VTEP-1 and receivers are connected ion VTEP-2. Both source and receivers are connected via access switch(L2) to vxlan network i can see IGMP group on access switch but n...

We have a few 2960x that do not seem to boot either to a failed firmware or no firmware at all and enters the boot prompt. We have been trying to copy our firmware to these devices without much success. I tried a USB stick in which I formatted with a...

mkono87 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have an old SG 300-28P that I am trying to set up for testing purposes, but for some reason, I cannot access it via the console cable. All I get is a black screen with a green cursor I have performed a factory reset and can access it via t...

xrscx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Nexus titanium image for lab practice and in this switch, all interface mac address is the same, and could not be able to change the same. what would be the issue?interface Ethernet2/4no switchportmtu 9216mac-address 0000.0000.002fmediu...