Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I created a new VLAN on a new switch. I can ping from the new switch to anywhere, but I can't ping the new Vlan from the old network. Thanks in advance. Below is my config on the new switch:Building configuration...Current configuration : 16080 bytes...

Current config is in the Admin VDC. Is there a way to move/migrate the configuration to a newly created VDC?(Or just copy and paste the relevant portions.)Want to use the Admin default VDC only for admin and mgt.ThanksJoe

joet8591 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm new to the site so I apologize for any errors or for any rule breaking.  I'm very green in the world of configuring routers.  I need to set up two devices with static IP address (which I think I can do).  The big challenge I have is allowin...

GeeksRyan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am deploying 12 5548s. Two per rack connecting downstream to two 4005s to start. Each rack is designed to grow to 6 4005s(three IBM chassis). Upstream the 5548s are conneting to 6500s via L2 but within the next year or so they will be 7ks. My quest...

dsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem, I can't to connect on my switch (WS-C2950G-48-EI) with Telnet or HTTP.When to connect with console, i have a error :SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL : Memory allocation of 10000 bytes failed from 0x801DBEE4, alignment 0Pool: Processor Free: 968 ...

Hi everybody.  Have a question that I need confirmation on.  I have several schools that use programs for viewing what the students are doing on their computers.  The teacher can be at their desk and see what is on the students computer screen.  This...

i am stuck in a issue! unable to ping the SVI i am design a small network for a office. 1 router 2811 1 switch 3750-e ----------------- Router is connected to the mpls cloud with ospf. here re the config. Router# int fa0/0 ip 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.2...

I have configured many ipsec/vpn tunnel using the same vpn concentrator and many remote routers and I have not had any problems but there is a remote connection that does stablish a ipsec/vpn connection.I am attaching the router configuration and sho...

Hello.I have a router running OSPF and RIPv2. Routes from RIPv2 are redistributed to OSPF. I recieve information about same network from one interface (RIP) and from another (OSPF). Of course, router choose route recieved from OSPF. I suppose to see ...

Hi All,Is there any command that shows all the line cards model that have been installed for each 4500 slot?The "show interface" command is not enough as for example it will not allow to understand if it's a classic or a E-Series line card.Thanks,Vin

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card