Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi:thanks for taking your time to answer my question. i have a question about "ip default-network" command here is the scenario.i tried to connect two networks without declearing one route . i thought i could use ip default network command , but it d...

We are in the process of connecting a pair of Nexus 5548's to an existing pair of 6506's. We would like to remove the need to use the spanning tree protocol and make the Nexus 5548's look like a single switch attached to the pair of 6506's. Can we us...

GW M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive me as I am not an expert.  I have 3 Catalyst 3560s (a MB, GB, and X) and a 3845 router.   I have 6 new security cameras (IP) that will be added to the network next week.  I do not have any separate VLANs setup right now and know I should get ...

erikahess by Level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a very small basic wireless network setup and we are looking to extend access to our connectivity to guests.What we would like to do is being able to configure a Guest VLAN on the wireless connection that would display a disclaimer ...

All,I have a small internal network setup. The goal we are trying to accomplish is have one side of the 1721 router give out DHCP addresses and allow users with static IP's from the other interface to ssh into the DHCP clients. We do not want the sta...

kuesteral by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybody,i have a general question.i installed an ip to usb switch today and with that device came a config software.after installing and executing the software it found the device and showed me its ip address.but the ip address was not one from ...

flokki123 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 4507R with one Supervisor Engin V card. I want to add a redundant supervisor engin card to my 4507R Chassis. Can i use supervisor engin 6-E for redundant or i must use Supervisor Engin V ?Witch model of Supervisor Engines Supported with thi...

ali a by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have  WS-C3750-24PS  version 12.2(55)SE4.  I am configuring PBB VPLS.   MY PE/P routers are alcatel 7710/7750my topology is like that.  CE1<-------> Provider_switch(3750)<-------> PE1 < ----IP/MPLS----> PE2<-------> Provider_switch(3750)<----------...

Hi,currently nexus 2000 and nexus 7000 does not support dual connection. you can not connect to 1 nexus 2000 to 2 nexus 7000 chasis.But for the nexus 5000, you can. what is the problem to to support this feature on Nexus 7000s? 5000s and 7000s run sa...