Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,I need help with the following problem. In the show interface vlan below showing thatthere are many packages drops:Vlan864 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is EtherSVI, address is aca0.160b.b240 (bia aca0.160b.b240)  Description: vlan Clin...

jimontoro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I know it's best practise to configure a static default route with the ISP IP address specified as the next hop.If the static default route is set with an exit interface, specifically an FE port, will the ARP timeout command set on the interf...

Am I reading this correctly? This is a trunk line from an access swith to our distrabution switch. Is the broacast ammount way out of proportion to the total ammount of traffic?This is the trunk line snap shot on the distrabution side of the trunk li...

Resolved! Cisco 6708-10GE

hi Team,Is it possible to convert 10 G ports to 1 G ports in WS-6708-10GE Module with any convertors.pls helpRegards,Ajith

I would like to implement a track command without HSRP . like "trace 111 interface se0/0 ip route"if interface se0/0 interface goes down and i want to divert the tracffice to Gi0/1..Plese help me ...ThanksSri

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have some doubts about ospf and I hope you can help me.For example, if I have 2 routers conected, router A and router B. They are talking ospf area 0Router A its connected to 3 subnets 192.168.1.0/24192.168.2.0/24-->This it's a subnet that ...

ciscolover by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some suggestion for OSPF design,I have (3) sites connected via Opteman layer 2 link (Ethernet Hand off).  The Opteman routers are managed by Telco.Site one has 11 Vlan Interfaces (Layer III)                 Vlan1ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4506 (CatOS, WS-X4013 Sup.).8.4(10)GLX SW versionThis chassis currently has 2 of the following copper blades as well...WS-X4448-GB-RJ45 (Qty. - 2)I need to add a blade for additional copper ports...10/100 is fine for this situation..Yes, I k...

Hey there, I was wondering if I could get some advice from the great minds at Cisco. We are currently upgrading our network and was wondering what is better, Trunking through etherchannel or not? I am trying to weight the pros and cons as our network...

I am selling several of the new SMB 300 Series switches to a client.  These switches seems very full featured for their reasonable price, as compared to some of the enterprise switches (2960, 3560, etc.).  it does seem that the sacrifice is that you ...