Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts,We are facing issue related to STP.Find the Topology Diagram:I am getting MAC FLAP error on Cisco 4510 switch. The effect on network is intermittent Pkt drops in the network. When I checked the specific Ip address I am getting the same w...

Greetings!I am upgrading a network to OSPF. I have a multilayered switch environment using 6500's, 4500's and 3560's. I have a VLAN which is configured on all of the switches. Each switch has this VLAN configured it is used as the OSPF area 0. Also, ...

Rchaoua12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way/tool that I can use to turn a router's startup config into a script so I can paste it to other router I want to configure the same and also have it as a backup? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone explain NAT overlapping in easy words and how it works. And also please explain what does NAT means?Thanks---Posted by WebUser Waqas Chaudhry

Hi all.While running HSRP  on Layer 3 swithces  and if OSPF is running between them i have seen that if we make standby switch as DR  and active switch as BDR  it slows the telnet access to active switch and also slows tha LAN traffic.so in HSRP  net...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I am trying to get an understanding of some behaviour I am seeing on my N7Ks regarding DHCP relay.I have two identically configured Vlans interfaces both configured with the same two dhcp relay servers in the same order. The only differe...

Hi everybodyPlease consider the followingR1(config)track 2 ip sla 11 state.When the above command is configured, the "tracking object 2"   will look at ip sla operation's recent return code then determine the tracking state as either up or down.What ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a topology as configured below3750StackA -----> 3750StackB(Core Switch/Root Switch) -----> 3750StackC(Data Center)The old way this was configured, is that every 3750 switch A,B, and C are running at L3. They have SVIs for all vlans in our ente...