Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL,What is meaning backup on HSRP statas?There are 5 vlans.The other four vlans aren't backup status.Only one of five vlans display messeages. When I reload Catalyst3750E-1,debug log is the fwolloing.Regards,Keiko (netowork Structure)++++++++++++...

Hi All, I have L2 vlan in my network for internet guest users which is totally separated with our corporate network by L2 vlans but they are sharing our access switches, now I am concerned about worms & virus in guest internet L2 network, if any kind...

I have this WS-X4148-RJ45V which I was using in my old Cisco 4006 with Sup WS-X4013. I moved this blade to a Cisco 4507 Chassis which is running SUP V and Phones no longer get the power from this blade.I understand that this is the Cisco Prestandard ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have  cisco3750 (core), 3550,3548, 2960, HP Procurve 2510 series, Extreme e250 series  swiches running in my network. Now all are running by default. Could you please suggest how can I  deploy rstp here?Or which is the best loopdetection protocol i...

Resolved! vPC Keepalive link

Hello,I was wondering if anybody can assist me with some vPC design best practice. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around and build some engineering/configs together before my equipment arrives. I have two nexus 7010 boxes arriving soon.I will go a...

thekid1970 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you access/read the 64MB external flash memory card? I can access/read the internal flash but not the 64MB card. I've tried DIR disk0: and DIR slot 0: does anyone know what the command is?

I am having an issue with this device after setting the ip address and rebooting. I have tried renaming the config.text file without success. I have also tried the steps mentioned here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_t...

I got a new VS-S720-10G it had 122-33.SXH8b on there. I had to downgrade it to 12.2.33.SXI1 to match our other switches. I installed the file I use in all the other switches, s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI1.bin but the Sup is now is only bo...

rshum by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, please i need your help I can´t configurate speed in a giga port on WS-C3560-24PS-Sswitch(config-if)#speed ?nonegotiate  Do not negotiate speeddo you know if the port support speed 100??because I need to connect with 2955C-12 switch in one port: ...