Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I just upgraded my power supply's from 2500Watts to 4000watts, however the show power still shows 2500watts.how do i make the 6513 recongize the change?I do have 250volts at 30 amps connected to each power supply.Thanks,Bradsystem power redund...

I have four 2811 routers with IOS 12.4(15)T installed.  Embedded Event Manager was introduced in IOS 12.3(4)T, why do I not have it?!  I've been at this for over a month, does anyone have any idea why when I try to see the command 'event manager' I g...

carrollha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a bad question, but i was just hoping to get some best option to work on.in diagram attach you can see existing office in white and my new office in YELLOW color.I have connected new YELLOW Office 2 core switches with existing 2 core sw...

Hi -There's some really good information in this forum on jumbo frames. I understand that jumbo frames need to be enabled end-to-end. I have two ESX hosts connected at each site. I want to enable jumbo frames for those ports, but what if not all host...

m.egan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please share your opinion on introducing 3048 as layer three device where we have cisco catalyst layer 2 switches (2960 G) are there are known issues with NX OS and IOS ?i am also struggling hard on getting the list of models available for nexus 3048...

Resolved! 3560 VACL Config

Well I hate posting dumb questions, but I always get good help from here so here I go again.  I have a series of 3560's (one of which is the "main" switch that handles VTP) that are fibered together to run a development and test network here at my or...

Hello,I have one 3560 48T  it performs all the routing in my domain. I ca not absorb any down time during regular business hours   (7:00am --5:00pm)I have  Smartnet SNTP  contract......I do not know aht level of support/service I get witthis    but a...

Hello all,I have an 881 router here in house and am attempting to enable the gui interface on the router.I have tried the steps to enable http but have not had any success.Below is the IOS Version and the portion of the show config that reflects the ...

I upgraded our 3560-48-ps switch from c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-35.SE5.bin to c3560-ipservicesk9.mz.122-55.SE4bin and is having issues now.Since I upgraded to the new IOS our older machines on the network can no longer connect to the domain and is...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to work up a config based on equipment that was ordered before I joined my current employer.I will be deploying N2Ks at the top of each rack.  Each N2K will be dual homed to two different N5K's.Being new to the Nexus, I understand that th...