Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have 4 WS-C3560G-24TS running enterprise image running hsrp as our core switches. This week seemingly random once or twice a day ish  all 4 switches are unresponsive, all packets appear to be dropped. Duration of 5 to 20 seconds. then traffic is...

Hi,This might be a stupid question but I would like to understand how we can establish features like Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI) or IP source guard with IP DHCP snooping on a live network.What would happen if we enabled all these features after all ...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Extended ACL

Dear All,Please help me out to get the information about the difference between 2 ACL as mentioned below:-1. access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 59002. access-list 101 permit tcp any eq 5900 anyNB:- The requirement to permit incoming VNC request fo...

sdasgupta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3650 on a site with many vlans, I want to make the switch a dhcp server and alow clients on vlan 7 to avail of the dhcp server.I do not want to affect clinets on vlan 20 that use ip-helper to a wintel dhcp server on vlan 21. I dont wan...

HiI`m setting up VRF on some VLANs, to isolate them.I have set this up on my 3560:C3560G(config)#ip vrf v10C3560G(config-vrf)#rd 500:1C3560G(config-vrf)#route-target export 500:1C3560G(config-vrf)#route-target import 500:1C3560G(config-vrf)#exitC3560...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I'm having a very weird problem with the DHCP server on the network. I have a bunch of devices from different vendors that connects at a L2 switch whose uplink connects to a router. I'm using router-on-a-stick to carry all the VLAN informati...

ling20125 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am setting up an EtherChannel between CISCO 2960 and a 6500, both run IOS. Number of intended switchports in a bundle is 2. Is there any way I can do this without affecting the live network. There already is an uplink between the two, but is...