Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have to install a new 3750 switch(switch 5) into the existing stack of four switches with a new 3 meter stackwise cable.My question is if remove the existing cable coming from switch 1 (master) to switch 4 would it affect anything. Please s...

Dear Expert Community, I have an unusual swithport interface occurence happening.  I am hoping somebody can point me in the right direction to solve this issue.  I have 2 Catalyst 3560G-48TS switches running HSRP between each other in a DMZ which is ...

Dear team,In the datasheet I can find the WS-C3560C-8PC-S that I cannot find in the price list / Dynamic Configuration tool.Is this device End of Sale or not yet ordarable?Twan RijpersSales ConsultantE-mail      : twan.rijpers@imtech.nlMobiel      : ...

Hi,trying to upgrade IOS on two cisco WS-C6506-E switches, sup modules Supervisor Engine 720 10GE.While starting issu upgrade process, getting bellow error:CSW1#issu loadversion sup-bootdisk:/s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-$% Active Boot variable ...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing a customer that is directing their dafault route to a subnet address.  For example, ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.30.0.What reason would one do this.  I also see that every site is doing this, using the exact same default route.Additio...

MMstre by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Catalyst 3750 and 6 2960 switches. The two 3750 are stacked and i have configured etherchannel between the 3960 and 3750.. I assume spanning tree is turned on.Can someone please verify my theory of STP setup? I have five vlans,1,2,3,4,5. I...

Hello,I have two switches running updated IOS's.  They are both 3560's.  On one of them the "dot1x auth-fail" setting is available on the other one it is not.HERE IS SWITCH #1 :Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----...

jack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 Stack Power

We have two 3750 Catalyst switches with Stack power. Is there any configuration that needs to be done or do i just connect the two switches stack powet cables and that's it?Any help will be greatly appreciatedThanks,Lake

Hi,I have four Cisco 2960-switches that I am going to configure Spanning Tree with. The topology looks like the picture I attach.My question is how I can verify that I have configured it correctly. I need to know what ports are supposed to be Blockin...