Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I had to connect a 6500-E with sup 720 3B card via sshIt works well with putty, securecrt but when i try via HPOV, i have this message on 6500E:SSH2  1: Unexpected mesg type receivedorSSH2 0: Unexpected mesg type receivedios s72033-advipservicesk9...

fd_case17 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was recently tasked, with the usual here go do it method , to configure three Cisco C2960-S switches. I am trying to download the latest software but am unable to add the firmware to my cart. Is there any specific registration process I need ...

ortegac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to get the following QoS configuration working on a 3550.I have 2 ports on a switch, say 0/1 is customer facing, and 0/24 is facing a L3 link (non-private) back to our datacenter.I'd like to use priority queueing on each port and mark t...

jlamanna1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why cannot I issue a secondary ip on VLAN interface?swzg3_11#sh run int vlan 5!interface VLAN5 ip address 10.7.1.53 255.255.255.0 no ip directed-broadcast no ip route-cacheendswzg3_11#conf tswzg3_11(config)#int vlan 5swzg3_11(config-subif)#ip add 10....

Hi experts,My company has a 4506 core and I want to configure QinQ to bridge a demo network in two buildings. At one end I have a 3750 and it supports all the commands. However the 4506 doesn't seem to support it. The following is the show ver of the...

Hello everyone!After AC locking 3560 PoE stopped supplying power, only 4-5 ports are up with PoE. All other ports work fine, but no inline power. When rebooted, console says that PoE test is failed and PoE will be disabled.I understand it is a hardwa...

Hi guys,Let me just give you a quick overview of my issues with Multicasting in my current Environnement. We are deploying this year Windows 7 through the Windows Deployment Services. I have no issues with Unicast connections to the server, but I see...