Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The RPS 2300   http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps7148/ps7130/product_data_sheet0900aecd805bbef6.htmlCost-Effective Solution• Innovative power architecture delivers a cost-effective RPS that can connect up to six devices and...

fdogarcia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I've recently taken over the management of a group of switches, and have a question about a configuration.One interface has the following setup:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/40 description Trunk to HPCore switchport access vlan 10 switchport trunk ...

MrTone123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having an issue with multicast that I can't seem to solve.   I have a provider that is sending me a number of multicast groups in dense mode.  Their interface is configured dense mode.  I have their router connected to an access port on my ...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1841 router with vpn to the internet ISP.From the outside world I can get to the mail server's outlook web access ip of xxx.xx.xx.140.I have set up a guest access wirless lan using the 192.168.196.0 network addresses which is able to access ...

hi pls i need some helpthe memory utilization of my cat 6513s abnormally grew very high last weekit came back to normal after i turned off all debugs...my bossed asked to know how much it would cost to upgrade the DRAM (which i believe is d memory re...

dudu_2030 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Towards the end of last year, we did install 2 Cisco 3750 (stacked) and our plan is to have this as our Core router later. Got static VLAN's configured and is just currently it is just doing switching. We got a HP L3 swith currently doing core routin...

utawakevou by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plan to upgrade my vss pair from 12.2.33.SXI3 to 12.2.33.SXI5. I have seen two Cisco method of upgrading VSS, FSU and eFSU. Anyone have recommendation/suggestion which one is most effective and problem free? I want to see if people had issue with o...

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I am confused with a design for remote office connectivity...... as per my plan   router comes first as edge router where WAN link and Internet(firewall as internet modem) is terminated  then it goes to firewall and then to Core switch. But...

Hi all.  I have a couple of 1921 routers.  I've set up static routes on them using the "ip route <dest> <mask> <next hop>" command.  When I do "show ip route", nothing shows up.  However, when I do "show ip static route", they are there, but each of ...

vtran by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When the switch reboots and I try to save the running config I get this error message:228_CRIT_VM17_3020#wrBuilding configuration...Error writing new config file "flash:/config.text.new"nv_done: unable to open "flash:/private-config.text.new"nv_done:...