Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So I recently have recently heard about a Sup2t for the 6513E chassis that has 80gig of thru put. When I search for information about this product there is really no current info on this. Has anyone heard about this or have any info on it?Thank you m...

Dear professionals,I have a SGE2000 switch. I am using a laptop so I could not go through configuration with Serial-Serial ports and I had to buy a Serial-USB port. But the console port of the switch is male as well as the port I bought. So I bought ...

Dear All,I need to configure VLANS on my cisco 3560E, I wish to have more that 3 VLAN which cannot access each other and one VLAN that can access all VLAN, Please assist.Thank you

Hi to all, i'm satrting to study for the 642-902 ccnp exam (route). I'm adopting the book "Implementing Cisco IP Routing" by Diane Teare, that i consider the offical book in order to take the exam. Can someone conferme my idea? Is this the official b...

General question:We have an application that requires the use of IPSec on the LAN to establish communications between the PC and the security DVR. These devices are on the same subnet although the subnet is a /22. There are going to be 10 PC's that c...

maxnpj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded my 6509E to a new IOS version and delete the old one, after reboot, it enter the rommon mode, but the terrible thing is, there is no any tftp command, how can I upload an IOS in it? Please help, thanks!!!

wain_ip by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,         I am not sure whether I am posting this question in the right section or not. But I have got two switches with GigE ports and I need to connect them together. I do not have the GigE Optics yet. I am trying to find the kind of GigE Opti...

I was running the cable-diagnostics tdr test and show command on a 3560e switch. It returned a pair status of failed. Does anyone know what that staus means? It does not show as a valid status in the Cisco documentation I have found so far. Any hep w...

markbhiga by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been asked to set up our network to allow a VOIP monitoring server capture all voice traffic going on in our call center. All of our closet switches are 2950s and 2960s.  All link back via dedicated fiber runs to a 4500. On our office network,...

scsinet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes