Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I had a question about "no ip redirects".We have an F5 Big IP LTM on the network it has 2 vlan's trunked to it.  Those two interface vlan's have "no ip redirects" on them.  We are having problems pinging devices from the F5 to those particular ...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The supervisor engine 720 for VSS comes with two X2-based 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports and one 10/100/1000 gigabit port. My question is are all the ports active at the same time?What if I ...

When I read the status messages I find those ones:*May 22 12:14:37.595: DHCPD: child  pool: 192.168.0.0 / 255.255.255.0 (LAN)*May 22 12:14:37.595: DHCPD: pool LAN has no parent.What does it mean? It's not writtent in the DHCP manual... is it a proble...

Hi all experts.We have 200 branches and 1 hub. Branches are using 1801 or 1841 routers with advsecurityk9. Hub is using ASR1002 15.0 IOS. Each branch has dual 1mb connectivity with hub. Now we want to optimally use the links, such that, all http traf...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have interconnected each switch and all 3 are visible.  When I console into the the master I can see and config the other ports on the member switches.  Do I need to configure the members also?  When I rebooted the switches the 3rd switch became th...

Hello,I'm trying to understand the differences/ requirements for various user access methods to Cisco devices.  I've noticed three common models, "AAA New-Model; local user and TACACS, but I'm having problems understanding the difference between the ...

Hi,I have been noticing amber light on my 4507 sup engine 5, i cheked all modules and couldnt find any faults except for power supply output shown below which sems liitle weird.Is the amber light becasue of mismatching power types?What else can i che...

Hi all,I will be performaing switches IOS upgrade from IPBase to IPService/K9 very soon and currently I have 2x 3750 switches stacking with different models as below;Switch   Ports  Model              SW Version              SW Image------   -----  -...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card