Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to Set up ACL'sI have 3 Routers with Pcs on Each, On R1 Deny PC1 to PC3, And on R2 for PC2  only allow www permit nothing elseSo far i have this,,on Router 3ip access-list standard no_accessdeny PC1 IP address Wild CardPermit anyaccess-list 10...

HelloHas anyone lookat the web interface of a 3750x Stack ?I have looked at 3 and all of them show me that fan 4 is faulty. I have swapped fans around on all othen, so am assuming this is a GUI bug...Running Ver 12.2(53)SE2Anybody found the same ??

Hello,I have inherited a client whose MWI stopped working a few months ago for one user only. They don't know why or what changed on the system. Snippets of the configuration for the user is attached. I'll gladly provide any other parts of the config...

Hi All,Maybe this is a dumb question? Does 6504E support ssh? Our version is 12.2(18)SXF10. s3223-ipservices_wan-mz.122-18.sxf10.bin. I checked the vty line configuration. There is no option for ssh. But the other routers and switches all support ssh...

Hello, I´m facing some EOBC restarting every week in a CISCO7609-S with RSP720-3CXL-GE supervisor: Mar  3 08:23:04.690 BRA: %ETSEC-SP-3-RESTART: Interface EOBC0/0 Restarted Due to IEVENT_BABR ErrorMar  5 17:43:43.712 BRA: %ETSEC-3-RESTART: Interface...

I have a customer we are doing a 7k/5k/2k and we are using the design of running all the  7k/5k links in one vPC or a dual sides vPC. Since in this design you must run a vPC peer link as well as a vPC keepalive on the 5k you can use the management po...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expert, I have a problem currently with a problem of unable to connect to the outside server.I am wondering wonder it is caused by a static NAT.I tried to delete the specific static NAT and the problem seems fixed. But for some resons, I can not d...

Hi,I would like to enable OSPF Gracefull Restart on my Cisco 3825 router, however, it's unclear to me if this is possible. "The router undergoing OSPF graceful restart must be capable of performing a stateful switchover (SSO) operation". My understan...

trudeau02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a route-map setup on a 3560, as shown below:ip access-list ext 117 10 deny ip any 192.168.0.0 0.0.255.255 (this is to stop any traffic destined for internal subnets being policy routed) 20 permit ip any any (anything that gets past the deny...

rvtech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got L2 switch with a secondary IP address configured (for management purposes), it's connected to a ADSL router and we're 'natting' on the router to the secondary IP address - all seems to be working OK.When we apply aaa to the L2 switch, it doe...

How in this world do I configure logging? I want to be able to login to the routers I manage and do "sh log" and be able to see all the logs locally. I do not have a syslog server for now, so I need to depend on the buffered logs.I read that if I do ...

I'm wondering if there is a possibility to tag traffic (with example CS2) for traffic that's originatin from a 3750 switch. What i mean with this is, if I telnet/ssh to a 3750 switch i want the switches reply to be tagged. I've tried service policies...