Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco 3750 stack set up as layer 3 with mulitple VLANs and EIGRP and ip routing. Also connected to this stack are a SAN as well as downstream 2960s.  The 2960 are configured with the DG as the 3750 as are all devices and hosts on the networ...

RAJ VIRDI by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a summary address of 172.16.0.0/16  configure on a router interfacewhich is being advertised to another network segment.I installed a TenGig module in my router to link another segmentand I noticed that the composite metric value changed from ...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 router connected to a 3120 switch. The switch is running version 12.2(0.0951)se3 IOS and I was to upgrade to 12.2(55)se IOS. How do I upgrade and set up vlans on the switch.

I have a 871 router which I bought and configured on my home lan as an enthousiast a few years ago.. ever since I have not made many changes, but now I will be changing the network layout and want to upgrade the router OS to the latest version..I bou...

jantje_85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new 4510. this is the first cisco we have purchased. we have been a 3com shop until now. this switch is going to connect another building to our network. the 3com switches it connects to are all ports set to hybrid vlan 1 default (d...