Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working with a client to deploy a new DC co-lo and have a question about the power receptacles being supplied.The co-lo is suggesting they are going to give us L6-30R, 208V/30A receptacles in the rack. The 6509 chassis we have ordered all have ...

ahuffer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some info regarding SSH configuration. Generally if we configure telent and SSH on our network devices, does it allow both? will it give any preference to SSH over telnet.    transport input telnet ssh if I telnet to router or switch, how c...

Hi,We received this question from our CSC Facebook community.http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityJinosh Krishna MRouter ! ! switch ! !-- VLAN10----- PC1 !               -----PC2 ! !--VLAN20------PC3 !              ------PC4 ! !--VLAN30------...

I was wondering if anyone out there had a good configuration to connect two interface between two independant switches like 2960 L2 switches and make it HA?  I know your typical bonding won't work because of them not sharing CAM tables but is there a...

rraver by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to restrict access to a device on an ethernet port. I have the following very simple access list coded and applied on the port. Extended IP access list 100    10 permit ip 10.51.2.0 0.0.0.255 anyinterface GigabitEthernet0/47 description Link t...

Hey guys, I am in some deep weeds here and need a hand.  I have an old VAX that speaks DECNet and it needs to talk to another VAX that speaks DECNet that sits in another location.  The VAX has a BNC port and a AUI port.  I do have a AUI to ethernet a...

Hello,I am having an issue on my catalyst 6500E with addressing for a VLAN. I have digital Media Devices on a VLAn and all are on a 10.XX.219.XX, however one Device is coming up with 10.XX.217.XX. It shows as connected and in the correct VLAN. I can ...

Hi all!I have a doubt about load balancing with EIGRP in a particular scenario.This is the scenario,   RCentral    |          \    |           \    |            \    |             \R1----LAN----R2I have a VDSL2 (Dialer1) between RCentral and R1 and I...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,       I am wondering whats exaclty does "Unstructured E1 (G.703) Support" . I am refering to this url http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5855/product_data_sheet0900aecd8028d2db.html , table 2 , where its the only difference be...

cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card