Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have 5 labs in following configuration1. Router 18412. Router 28113. Router 37454. Switch 3750 x25. Switch 35506. Desktop PC running vmware server with 2x guest servers as VM, running different services, such as web, mail, dns etc.I want to...

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,Our Company is planning to refresh Cisco infrastructure . The infrastructure consists of 6500 with EoL SUP and  edge 3750 and completely routed network. I am confused with the future selection in terms of Nexus and  6500 as we are planning for...

I have been having a problem and have opened up a ticket via TAC but still nothing fixed. I can't call internal extensions to any of my other device pools but they can all call each other. When I call they pick up and I hear them but they can't hear ...

Hi AllI got a new switch 3750X and I load a old IOS from a  stack  switch currently running, after I reboot with the old IOS the 3750X switch is running in a loop all the time, Cisco send me a recovering process, but I can not break the loop.I try <c...

Dear MisterI have a 3750, whit a problem of high CPU utilization.The log show the next message:Dec 26 13:25:58: %SNMP-3-CPUHOG: Processing GetBulk of lldpRemEntry.8Dou you know what it´s means??lldprementry is a summary of "LLDP REMOTE ENTRY". But, w...

Hi team,We want to configure DHCP Server on 3750 Switch in which there are number of vlans but we want to configure DHCP pool for only one vlan.can we configure DHCP server on 3750 with exclude ip address for same vlan.Pls Suggest or share any suppor...

makpak111 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suppose two 3750's are connected in a stack configuration - SwitchA and SwitchB.If I have a router connected to g0/0 on SwitchA, and then SwitchA dies, I'm out of luck - connection to the router is lost.  What's the best way to add redundancy here? I...

Hi every bodyLet say i have a computer at home needs to be connected to internet.Case 1: i opted for cable ISP.pc---ethernet-----Cable modem------------Cable isp.my question what data link layer protocol is used between cable modem and cable Isp?  I ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Members,There is no any private-vlan option in fastEthernet only but there is in vlan interface option  of private-vlanCISCO-3550(config)#vlCISCO-3550(config)#vlan 34CISCO-3550(config-vlan)#priCISCO-3550(config-vlan)#private-vlan ?  association ...

Can anyone tell me why the IOS 12.2(33)SXH train branched to SXI after SXH3a? Any reason to use one over the other?(Yes, I have used the feature navigator...).Thanx-michael

To block traffic between Access Points connected in diferent VLANs to the WLC VLAN (VLAN300) I have the next configs:SWPPAL#sho access-lists Extended IP access list 102    10 deny udp any any range 12222 12223    20 deny udp any any range 5246 5247  ...

I'm really REALLY hoping this is something stupid.  I have an 861W on a 10.1.1.0/24 subnet - only the f4 interface is configured and connected.  It has the correct subnet and the correct gateway configured for the subnet.  Anything on that subnet can...

smiller by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there Merry Xmas..We have two 3750 core switches and one mpls switch.Core Switch B connects to switch A via port channel. The Mpls switch connects directly to switch A.Switch A is hsrp active for all vlans.We would like to connect the MPLS switch ...

Hello All- Would there be any problem with a different size CF card for disk0: on the slave SUP? We have some 1GB CF cards (MEM-C6K-CPTFL1GB) we want to use in the active SUP, and the standby would have a 512MB. We are using Sup720/MSFC3 (WS-SUP720-3...