Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please see diagram for exlpaination.I need to setup a test enviroment where servers in vlan 10,20,30,40 and 50 need to talk to each other, obviously inter vlan routing have to be achieved.But if I connect the test switch to production switch, what ar...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When creating a policy map what is the Conform burst?In the example below what does the bc (conform burst) do? Any hard fast rules for configuring the bc?7206#show policy-map SAN  Policy Map SAN    Class SAN-Class     police cir 167772000 bc 5242875 ...

kutukutu9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to implement DHCP Snooping in production network. I have gone through the documentations, but i cannot test as my company is small and does not have any spare.I know we need to trust the actual DHCP port and trunk. Also enable the ...

ytlee80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to work out which funtionality is best for what i am trying to do here. I need a platform on my edge facing my service provider on my datafeeds network taking in different trading services (Market Feeds). i would like to seperate the diff...

I have in place switching with both static and dynamic vlans (dynamic is done by radius). I have another vendors wirless equipment and it is working fine in this setup. I can not get my 1252 WAPS working tho. My 1252 GigabitEthernet0 interface is plu...

veczar222 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 6509 SUP720 IOS switch that has suddenly started to randomly reload on it's own.There is no consistent time for the reloads.There is nothing in the log files to indicate why this is happening. There are no high CPU utilization problems prio...

Hi,Kindly suggest a switch which can support approx. 300 concurrent users who will access application server and 12 TB NAS thru intranet. Total users would be1500 Customer has asked for a 10G switch, kindly confirm do customer require a 10g switch or...

Hello,We are having many problems to connecte remore users to central site through a wireless link using access-points.What is the problem:when we connect the PC at the central site in the same switch where is connected the server and the user execut...