Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,i have a 4507R on which i have Cisco IOS Software (cat4000-I9S-M), Version 12.2(25)EWA11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).The supervisory is Catalyst 4507R Redundant Sup II-Plus,(2GE),Console(RJ-45) (WS-X4013+).Now i plan to add a module/linecard WS-...

Hi,I'm setting up a home lab for practice toward my CCNA exam. I have available to me most modern Cisco kit, please can someone advise what would be the best set up to have, i'm currently thinking of going with the following:2 x Cisco18411 x Cisco281...

Hi!  We received this question on our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityWhat are the advantages of Cisco Nexus 7000 vs.  Catalyst 6506 for core network switching? I'm debating Nexus vs.  Catalyst for core, distribution, acce...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to extend the range of an E3000 with a WAP4410N.  The E3000 was super easy to install, and the WAP4410N isn't.  Does anyone have a good way to set one up?

Resolved! VTP Trap Error?

Hi Friends,I enable the VTP Trap by using following command.!snmp-server enable traps vtp! But This error is occur I thing I wrong some where pls suggest how resolve the issue.My purpose by enable the trap generation I have to maintain the log for VT...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having problems contacting a device after connecting it to our switch (3560).I've configured the device with an ip of 10.32.0.26/29 with 10.32.0.25 as the gateway. I've then configured vlan 9 with the gateway address. I can ping the gatewa...

I am using 3560-ts-s and updated with IP services image. i want to route two networks 10.0.1.1 and 10.0.2.1 through the 3560 using eigrp. I also need to configure HSRP on the same switch. the part of configuration is belowIP routing!interface FastEth...

Has anyone seen an issue where the N7K CMP port only works at a gig?  I'm trying to connect a CMP port to a 3550 being used as a out of band mangement switch.  I can't find a way to change the port speed on the CMP.  It only seems to work if I use a ...

dinan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllOne quick question.. Does the subnet mask defined in a prefix list be the same as the entries on a BGP table or routing table ?for eg if i have 10 * /32 routes on a particular router (10 different loopbacks), can i have a single prefix list wit...

sblavanya by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes