Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI am looking for Cisco IOS image 12.2(15)T. I tried to download from the software download section but failed. It gives me an error that the file is not present. Can anybody help me to locate the image file? I need it for my Lab work.RegardsAsi...

Hello,I'm confused with rspan.The task.Send mirrored traffic from sw2 to the sensor connected to sw3 through sw1. The issue is that sw1 have been already configured to act as source for rspan.Here is the scheme:endpoints to be monitored 2|trunk|[[[sw...

Hi All,I have two 3750 switches . One have 24 ports and other have 12 ports , I have done stacking between both of switches. Now I want to upgrade my switches with newer IOS .Now what to do. These switches are on live project. How to upgrade both swi...

tarnhundal by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm trying to configure NAT on a Stick using a Cisco 881 router using Cisco Configuration Professional.  Based on the Cisco document "Netwrok Address Translation on a Stick" (Document ID:6505) I run into some questions.1) The document states to...

I need to enable the GUI interface of a switch 2960 but only with user privileges read-only and I have not always been as privileged user requests 15how I can enable read-only interface guithank

SDM

Hello Everyone,I posted a similar question under the security forum but I did not receive much feedback so I thought I would try here.I am trying to find the real value in using SDM as a product. I understand its features for the most part, but what...

87305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying a series of Nexus 7K's for a multi-tenant network.  We are going give each tenant a VRF, and an OSPF instance.  I know that you can have 4 or 5 OSPF instances within an VDC, but how many VRF's can you have in an OSPF instance?

melcara by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card