Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,We have a client on lease line connectivity. Earlier connected thru Serial leased connectivity and now migrated on Ethernet connectivity (i.e Earlier WAN connectivity was on Serial interface @ client router and now shifted on same router's...

Hi, have you a link or tools to convert CatOS configuration to IOS configuration on Cat 6500 ?.Old link to http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/CatCfgConversion/catcfg_xlat.pl is bad or removed.Thank'sMR

mrobert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 configured as a DHCP server.  I saved the configuration to nvram, however, every time I power cycle the switch the DHCP config disappears (everything else is saved properly).  I have verified that the startup config contains the DHCP co...

Hi,Can anyone point me at the documentation that details the functional differences between a PFC3A (on a SUP720) and a PFC3B?The current docs (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/product_data_sheet09186a0080159856.html) ...

mjoc27x by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP Tracking

Hi,What is the purpose of interface tracking in HSRP? How it works? Will the normal HSRP works if tracking is configured?

drnteam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting a 2960-24LT-L to a 3750 via a Gigabit Ethernet port.  I have run the cisco-switch macro on my 2960 and I noticed it did not put the encapsulation dot1q after the switchport mode trunk command.  The Gigabit Ethernet port on the 3750 th...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and thanks for reading my post,I've just configured two different VLANs (plus the default one) in my 3560G switch, I can ping from any VLAN to any host in other VLANs, but I cannot see the computers, do you know why?.I created the VLANs to isol...

Hello,I set a vlan trunk between 2 switches. the first switch is a 3750 and the second one a 2960 (24TS-S). I don't use VTP, I enter this command on the 2960 for the trunk port : switchport mode trunk. The VLAN propogation works fine but the switch a...