Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have managed to setup our routers so they use my Active Directory user account to logon I followed these instructons:http://www.blindhog.net/cisco-aaa-login-authentication-with-radius-ms-ias/These instructions give me privilege 15, does anyon...

Requirements:1. RT-A and RT-B can be setup for HSRP or GLBP groups, or IGP routing on the LAN side2. Voice traffic (i.e rtp streams) must be transported symetrically through RT-B<>ASA-B3. If RT-B<>ASA-B VPN goes down - then traffic should failover...

HiI am facing a prolem my cpu utilization goes high intermittenlymy router has ios : c2600-ipbase-mz.123-26.binModel: cisco 2621XMplz find the" show pro cpu" its show 99% , also plz ignore the virtual exec process as this i have used to generate the ...

Hello,I would like to implement DHCP snooping function beetween a cat4510 (name switch A) with one DHCP server connected to it (vlan_dhcp_server) , and an access-switch (name switch E, DHCP client on vlan_dhcp_client) also connected throught several ...

jabouaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Planning an install with Nexus 7000 chassis on a 4-post rack.  However, may need to mount the chassis jutting off the front rails.Does anyone have information on the positions I can change the mounting bracket rails on the chassis to?  3 inches back?...

Hello,I have managed to get radius authentication (Windows IAS)  to work on one of my routers, however I I manage to lock my Windows Active Directory account out and I then thought imagine I did this remotely!  Is they a way that if aaa authenticatio...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here in our network we have vlan 101 for printers and every morning one of printer port gets hanged....I don't understand why it is happening.I have putted some of ports on ping then it was shown that one of the ports are showing 'port unreachable...

qos

i had a question regarding QOS in layer2 mode. i have about 3 3560's in between 2 routers and i'm marking traffic at these edge routers with dscp. if I trust dscp in between both routers and all three switches will the switches automatically do the d...

GreetingsThat's a question that a collague ask to me, its possible to format a Flash Memory? I have a Cisco Router 2811. What Comands I have to execute in ROM Monitor to do that??-----------------------------------------------------------------------...